Developers and consumers would disagree.
    U always try to reduce the no of BlackBerry supporters by talking negative

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 05:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    You obviously have no idea who conite is.
    What useful contributions/support have you provided here?
    09-05-17 05:51 AM
    I said what I understood...n I don't care who he is.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 05:54 AM
    What support u need on a dead forum.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 05:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm a huge BlackBerry supporter. I'm just realistic about the business case for BB10.
    09-05-17 05:55 AM
    Well sir...I don't have any problem wit u...may be u might also be a BlackBerry user...lol

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 05:58 AM
    I'm a huge BlackBerry supporter. I'm just realistic about the business case for BB10.
    And I know ur not only supporter but also a problem solver on tgr the forum.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 06:02 AM
    I don't get it with all the haters, bb10 is working just fine, had an iPhone and switched to the z30 a month ago and I don't miss anything. Battery is fine speed is amazing and all apps I use are there.

Actually was trying to show a video to a friend with an iPhone 7 and the z30 was faster in browser mode than his, he was quite surprised and started asking what kind of phone is this etc.

And don't tell me any of that os stories, yes there is lots of space for a third and forth os in the market, mighty Samsung has been fighting to make use of Tizen now for years, bb should have integrated with Samsung years ago.

My opinion
    Pavlos
    It's not hating BB10. Many of us here probably spent more than you have just on BB10 devices alone. We're not haters, just realists. Just like in the PC Arena, there is room for a third or fourth OS but there is no money to support it. Microsoft and BlackBerry were the 3 and 4 and each lost billions of dollars because they couldn't monetize their OS.
    09-05-17 07:07 AM
    Well developers are into profit so one platform wound work best for them, and I am sorry to say consumers are naive the worry more about what's niche and catches the headlines.

BB is still here and has a dedicated crowd for one reason, because it's a great platform.
    Only thing I am afraid is when the big guys decide bb is a threat and buy it out to shut it down like they did with pebble.

Pavlos
    They don't have to buy it out. It's slowly dying on it's own. It may take awhile, or not. Palm users are still around.
    09-05-17 07:08 AM
    Well my close friend who absolutely insisted he needed an iPhone, finally got rid of his Samsung and went Apple. He knows how to do two things: call and text. But now... he's got cred. I like my Z30 and it likes me. When one side is dissatisfied, I'll get another phone.
    09-05-17 08:10 AM
    If all you do is call and text, you can be happy for a long time.
    09-05-17 03:44 PM
    I don't know why so many people who've move on to Android keep throwing that saying around.

I have moved on to Android also but I can't say I'm doing anything more than I did on my Passport and as a consumer I did a fair amount. I really don't want to type out a whole list of apps or explanation on what and why but the only thing that made me think about moving to Android was speed of a new phone and browser, battery life and quick charging.

You can still enjoy a rich experience on 90% of all social media and multimedia one way or another. It may not be the best but it's fine
    09-06-17 06:10 AM
    I don't know why so many people who've move on to Android keep throwing that saying around.

I have moved on to Android also but I can't say I'm doing anything more than I did on my Passport and as a consumer I did a fair amount. I really don't want to type out a whole list of apps or explanation on what and why but the only thing that made me think about moving to Android was speed of a new phone and browser, battery life and quick charging.

You can still enjoy a rich experience on 90% of all social media and multimedia one way or another. It may not be the best but it's fine
    I agree, but using bb10 in 2017 feels like using linux pre-2011, only the core functions work out of the box.
    09-06-17 06:37 AM
    I agree, but using bb10 in 2017 feels like using linux pre-2011, only the core functions work out of the box.
    Out of the box? OK is this a joke?
    What does any phone do out of the box?
    Last I looked you have to download every app under the sun to get Android the way you want it. Yes there is no shortage of supported apps on Android but really..... Out of the box?
    09-06-17 06:46 AM
    My comment was in reply to comment from scrannel that all his friend does is call and text. BB10 can still do more than just that obviously but it sounds like his friend only does calling and texting. Hence my comment. Those features will last a long time regardless of any OS. That's feature phone territory.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    09-06-17 07:01 AM
    My comment was in reply to comment from scrannel that all his friend does is call and text. BB10 can still do more than just that obviously but it sounds like his friend only does calling and texting. Hence my comment. Those features will last a long time regardless of any OS. That's feature phone territory.
    Apologies, I guess I had to track the comments back further to understand the context but I'm sure you know where I'm coming from. I see a lot of this behavior throw around and I'm not really understanding how they are arriving to this conclusion.
    09-06-17 07:26 AM
    I know you're still in the grieving process. You're making positive steps everyday. I, myself, am trying for less sarcasm and more peace.... LOL
    09-06-17 07:35 AM
    I've failed again.... Haven't I????
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    09-06-17 07:36 AM
    i'm certainly not a bb supporter..... i love BB10. there's nothing else.

Posted via CBX
    09-06-17 08:06 AM
    I know you're still in the grieving process. You're making positive steps everyday. I, myself, am trying for less sarcasm and more peace.... LOL
    BB10 isn't dead!-20170201134823.jpg
    Was it my profile pic that gave me away?
    Everyday is a step closer to healing and serenity
    app_Developer and sharadk like this.
    09-06-17 08:12 AM
    LMAO. I almost lost my lunch because I laughed so hard....
    09-06-17 03:43 PM
    No. He's changed phones three time.
    09-07-17 09:37 AM
    You are right! How foolish of me to think ordinary consumers are important.
    I shall hence forth never make the mistake again.

Posted via CB10
    Consumers are critically important...to businesses that sell products and services to consumers.

But BlackBerry was started as a business that sold to corporate IT departments through mobile carriers. Consumers were an afterthought, until the market moved towards consumer decision-making with the release of the iPhone and the move by enterprises to BYOD.

BlackBerry was never equipped to serve the consumer (B2C) market properly. They had no original ideas that resonated with consumers (compare with Apple's iTunes), no consumer-oriented marketing team (look at the Z10 market forecast!) or executive vision (compare with Steve Jobs), and no B2C infrastructure. They saw enterprise and the carriers as their customers, not end users.

They finally realized that they are more competitive focusing on business to business (B2B) commerce.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    app_Developer likes this.
    09-07-17 10:17 AM
    Conite, I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a very big BB supporter as well. At some point, we all will have to realize the inevitability of BB10's headed for EOL. For those still on it, I say enjoy it. I've come to that realization and it sucked. But I do feel that TCL might be really giving the BlackBerry name a reach shot. Their track record is very limited and they are being very conservative which I can totally understand. I'm excited about the Krypton and hopefully, they will work with BlackBerry to improve Android and give us a product that is better than most Androids out there. Who knows.
    09-25-17 08:41 AM
    Who cares if it is dead? BlackBerry cares? No, they don't.
    Every day, I pick up my two BlackBerry Passports for daily use. It still does everything I need. So it is not dead.
    I don't care about OS updates or app updates. Actually, I am kind of sick of Android device coming with so many updates. Can't they do it well at the very beginning?
    As long as it still works for me, I am with my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    sharadk likes this.
    09-25-17 01:30 PM
61 123