My trusty PP is now semi retired. I now have an iPhone SE. I had to change because I have so many WhatsApp groups. It angers me that W/A essentially made my PP redundant. The point of this post is that despite having the latest iOS, BB10 is still so awesome. Apple's calculator is pathetic and minimising app's on BB10 is such a great way to get back to where I was. With iOS you always have to drill down through all the steps to get back, click, click, click. I really miss the hub and the keyboard and text correcting by tapping the keyboard twice and then being able to precisely place your cursor. I will probably find more differences as I get more into iOS. It is so sad that BlackBerry never made a greater effort to show the world just what a brilliant OS they had developed.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 and gallouly like this.
    01-19-18 09:10 AM
    An iPhone X would have brought you closer to a BB10 experience but of course, also would have costed way more than an iPhone SE.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-19-18 09:27 AM
    My trusty PP is now semi retired. I now have an iPhone SE. I had to change because I have so many WhatsApp groups. It angers me that W/A essentially made my PP redundant. The point of this post is that despite having the latest iOS, BB10 is still so awesome. Apple's calculator is pathetic and minimising app's on BB10 is such a great way to get back to where I was. With iOS you always have to drill down through all the steps to get back, click, click, click. I really miss the hub and the keyboard and text correcting by tapping the keyboard twice and then being able to precisely place your cursor. I will probably find more differences as I get more into iOS. It is so sad that BlackBerry never made a greater effort to show the world just what a brilliant OS they had developed.

Posted via CB10
    Android WhatsApp works on BB10, so there was no need to replace your Passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-18 02:45 PM
    Android WhatsApp works on BB10, so there was no need to replace your Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Unless he wanted an OS supported officially by WhatsApp as suggested by the BB10 WhatsApp developer.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-19-18 02:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    I moved from my Classic to a PRIV, mostly because I wanted to keep a PKB.

I find iOS decent on my iPAD, but have little patience for it on a phone - possibly because I found the wider iPHones very expensive.

BB 'Droid has been a very good experience for me.
    01-19-18 04:28 PM
    Apple's calculator is pathetic
    Have you tried using it in landscape mode?
    01-19-18 04:53 PM