So this is going to frustrate me pretty soon as my app count keeps going up.

I like to keep all my apps in categorized folders (mine our media, social media, games, premium games, tools, misc, weather, and sports) by doing this I am able to keep everything limited to just one page of apps and folders. The problem is that there is a limit to the number of apps allowed in a folder which will eventually force me to make overflow folders, adding a second page for apps.

Hopefully in the future we will be able to go through pages of apps in a folder, it certainly looks doable especially because of the next page bounce animation you can do swiping horizontally in a folder.

Current setup
    BB10 improvement idea #749, multiple pages in folders-img_00000059.png

edit... disregard floating shark miss-clicked the file on my z10 haha
    Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails BB10 improvement idea #749, multiple pages in folders-north-castle-20121116-00323.jpg  
    04-14-13 10:31 PM
    This might be interesting, though instead of horizontal pages i would do vertical scrolling. Just to change the paradigm a little bit

Posted from CB10 on my LE Zed10
    04-14-13 10:45 PM
    I think they made folders only one page to prevent confusion.

I like the way you've layed stuff out, though I kind of like swiping back and forth.
    I've been doing a similar grouping to what you have done, but instead of using folders, I'm using app pages. E.g. Page 1,2,3,4,5......
    And I have been getting annoyed that as I'm downloading more apps, that start to spill over into each other. E.g. my Games page is completely full, so now I have to group them into folders.

Well, look on the bright side you actually have folders unlike the WP8, lol.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-14-13 10:51 PM