reason for my post today because I wanted to see how everyone feels about using the flick keyboard? I've recently had several discussion with people who don't want to use it because it just doesn't seem to work for them.

I was a dedicated keyboard BlackBerry user, i have a disability and BlackBerry was pretty much the only smartphone I could use without struggling. With bb10 I watched and read a lot of reviews before buying a z10 then z30 and now a leap. I basically stuck with a full touch keyboard, at first I really struggled with the switch to full touch. The flick was hard at first but in a week I got used to it and better at it.

I love the flick so much I'm actually grateful to whoever came up with the idea. I have limited vision, the physical keyboard back in the bb7 etc days was amazing but the small screen was difficult to use. Now that I'm able to flick which is easier than typing for me and have a much bigger screen it's the best of both worlds. For reference I tried other smartphone but the predictions on top of the keyboard sucked for me.

Just wondering if anyone else has any issues medically or something and find the flick to be such a great feature.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 12:06 AM
    I'm glad the keyboard is working for you. Hope the keyboard continues to help you in your daily communications!
    05-15-16 08:47 AM
    No issues of concern here but flick is still useful. The Z30 remains my favorite device of all rime. Happy to hear another BB10 user is also happy.

C000C6078 Bits for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    05-15-16 09:00 AM
    I've convinced a couple of the co-workers to use the flick on their priv after showing them I can flick /type almost as fast as they can on the computer (they had it turned off) they are getting used to it slowly but have left it on and don't think they will turn it off again.

Yay for flicking haha

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 06:10 AM