Do you have any idea on these points?

1) Maps and Navigation :No one is talking about native navigation and maps app. Is it the same like Apple maps? Atleast for iPhone4 users Google maps app is there. What will happen with BB10?

2)Internet Tethering: Now a days all smart phones are supporting in Internet tethering except BB, I know that BB is supporting this functionality using bridge application for playbook, but how other laptop users or tablet users will connect? Will. BB10 device allow to connect?

3) VOIP/ SIP calls: when you are in overseas trip or travel you will need VOIP application for cheap calls, you know how much time it took to get that appears on Bold. Can we expect on BB10 from day one?

4) Video calling : as we all know there is no skype application for BB. Because of their business issues they are not allowing. RIM has developed a very good application for video calling, i have purchased 2 playbacks for that. I am carrying one with me and another will be at home. But that is not correct. If they don't have third party application for that, RIM should release windows /mac version, so that at least BB users can have video calls with their family without having another BB.

5) Native mail application : why should I pay extra rent for blackberry services, if you are using any smartphone other than BB, with your data plan or wifi you will receive mails to your inbox of native application, it may take few seconds more than blackberry, but you will receive the mail alert. For housewife it doesn't make difference, for that why should she pay extra?
    The native mail application should work without blackberry services also using wifi or data plan.

the above 5 points are minimum requirements for a smart phone to survive in this competitive market. Let's wait, what BB10 like series will do
    12-24-12 07:49 PM
    I agree with you. The 5 you listed are equally important to me. Especially video calling to non Playbook users.
    12-24-12 08:02 PM
    All 5 points will be present with BB10?

1. RIM teamed with TomTom and is building their own mapping solution.

2. Will be able to tether and be a mobile hotspot.

3/4. BBM Voice's evolution to BBM Video.

5. You "pay" for more than email. BBM and data compression are pretty sweet features. Very rarely will you pay out of pocket for a BIS account, it is normally a portion of your data plan that the carrier pays to RIM.
    12-24-12 08:04 PM
    You evidently have not been paying attention as all your questions have been answered one way or another

1) There has repeatedly been a Maps icon on all leak shots shown and considering BlackBerry 7 devices have BlackBerry Traffic with turn by turn navigation, I sincerely doubt RIM would launch their next gen platform without one.

2) Current BlackBerry 7 devices can tether both via Bridge and via a mobile hotspot so I believe this would be brought to BlackBerry 10

3) VOIP/SIP is supported via BBM Voice and also 3rd party developers such as Truphone confirmed with probably more to come.

4) BBM Video has been confirmed also by numerous leaked screenshots. No confirmation of Skype from any sources as yet even though it has been rumored to be linked into the video chat just as how Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter are linked. There is also a petition for Tango to create a PlayBook/BlackBerry 10 app.

5) RIM Service fees are going as BlackBerry 10 does not require you to pay extra for a BIS connection, it was all over the news after RIMs earning calls.

I hope that helps you but a lot of things wont be confirmed officially from RIM or their partners decide to, which I doubt will be before Jan 30th
    aragone79 likes this.
    12-24-12 09:03 PM
    Can any of you guys talk to me about NewBay. I really want to know what is going on with that and the integration in BB10. I really hope they use it and not the Box and DropBox like we have seen. If anybody can give us more info on this it would be @BlackBerryScoop on twitter. If any on you could ask him it would be greatly appreciated
    12-24-12 10:06 PM
    Can any of you guys talk to me about NewBay. I really want to know what is going on with that and the integration in BB10. I really hope they use it and not the Box and DropBox like we have seen. If anybody can give us more info on this it would be @BlackBerryScoop on twitter. If any on you could ask him it would be greatly appreciated
    People have been talking about it here: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...8/#post7802498
    12-24-12 11:08 PM
    My list of app requirements is a lot longer, but the OP's list a start.

I'm hoping for a stopgap solution of android app compatibility in the short term.
    12-24-12 11:31 PM
    A confirmed Video chat app here. . .Free Video Chat - Quick & Simple | FaceFlow
    12-25-12 02:04 AM
    BB 7.1 supports wifi hotspot capability
    12-25-12 02:16 AM