Imagine that you want to tweet, publish on fb, linkedin, etc., but you don't have time to open the app and wait until the content load; so my idea is that if you want to do this, you just have to type what you want and then you press and hold enter and a dialog appears saying you if you want to tweet it, publish it on fb, linkedin, etc.

That feature would be great for the user that doesn't have a lot of time open the social app but want to publish something.
    11-09-12 06:40 AM
    Imagine that you want to tweet, publish on fb, linkedin, etc., but you don't have time to open the app and wait until the content load; so my idea is that if you want to do this, you just have to type what you want and then you press and hold enter and a dialog appears saying you if you want to tweet it, publish it on fb, linkedin, etc.

That feature would be great for the user that doesn't have a lot of time open the social app but want to publish something.
    I think that functionality already exists to a degree. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
    11-09-12 06:48 AM
    i think you can already do this with the HUB. if u wanna send a fb, twitter etc... you dont need to open the apps itself. you just do it straight away from hub

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-09-12 06:49 AM
    I sort of understand how it goes, but could someone video demo it?
    11-09-12 10:38 AM

says in your user profile that you own a playbook, so you can test this as well.
    add your facebook account to your device, than start a facebook chat with someone, next go into the native messages application on playbook, and wholia! you are now having a facebook chat directly from the native messages app without needing to open the facebook app everytime... this will be similar but obviously a lot more seamless and polished for BB10
    11-09-12 10:47 AM
    I sort of understand how it goes, but could someone video demo it?
    Since the Hub is not active yet, we'll have to wait to see how it works.

The PlayBook already has some of that functionality in it. I chat with people all the time via the Message app (instead of the Facebook app).
    11-09-12 11:30 AM