Quick question, sorry if it's a repeat:

Had my Facebook contacts synced with my BB10 contacts but the photos weren't updating (showing old fb photos) so I tried deleting the fb account off my phone and adding it back (Find Friends is on). Now most of my fb contacts are back but with no pictures at all.

Anyone else run into this problem? Is there a way to sync photos from fb to contacts?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 10:30 AM
    I have noticed the exact same problem on my Z10. The Facebook contact photos do not update, even after uninstalling, installing, rebooting, etc. I'm not sure what the problem is. Perhaps the contacts program only syncs FB pics every once in a while.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
    03-01-13 11:24 PM
    Some of my Facebook contacts have photos some don't I can't figure out why

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 01:44 AM
    My pictures updated after I deleted the Facebook account from the device, giving it some time to update, and then adding it again. That said, it seems like this is the only way to get it to refresh, unless it does it weekly or monthly or some other predetermined time.

Under no circumstances do I ever turn Find Friends ON as this has nothing to do with linking pictures. Find Friends is for uploading your entire address book to Facebook so they can recommend friends to you on the website under the People You May Know section.

Some of my Facebook contacts have photos some don't I can't figure out why

Posted via CB10
    You may need to Link some contacts manually if the name or email addresses don't match up. This is done in the Address Book
    03-02-13 10:17 AM