One can argue that BB10's productivity chops helps to reduce stress because things are done efficiently, quickly and often on the fly...therefore always being in control and in command.

But on the other hand there's always the risk of increasing workload and becoming obsessive and compulsive with checking, answering and forwarding communications to the point of getting overloaded and obsessed.

What are your experiences? Personally I like staying on top of things every minute and every second and kinda swat issues out of the way as soon as they come up. Otherwise I might forget or be late with something and that can cause even more stress. But that's just me.

What do you think? I've been trying to get a friend into BB and they think the hub and increased productivity is just code for increased workload and stress.
    04-07-16 01:16 PM
    It's perfect. Just one tiny thing could be better: to put calendar event or tasks at top (without need to pull down bar).

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 01:28 PM
    BB10 is perfect. It's definitely most efficient. When it comes to workload or os ocd, one has a choice as to how much work he should do and how much he wants to fiddle with the BB10 os. I love that I can access recent messages (if I choose to) directly from the BlackBerry Hub using lock screen notifications. Whenever I do that I can either delete the message when I'm done reading it or I can leave it; I have my Hub set to reset to the default Hub view when idle for 30 minutes, but even if 30 minutes hasn't passed, the next time I pick up my BlackBerry Q10 to check a notification, the lock screen notification will take me immediately to the new message with a tap. I also love that I can leave my Q10 on any open app and access the Hub with one swipe. For me, the BlackBerry 10 os remains in a constant state of Flow.
    04-07-16 06:12 PM
    I belive that HUB should be a part of every OS... reason being the kind of ease it puts you to... never going to every application to check what is happening... waiting for it to open up (which most take their own sweet time... and also for power users and business users, this is a blessing in disguise!!!

I just hope BlackBerry sorts everything at their end so that bb10 and Hub doesn't go into obscurity!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 07:02 PM