Hi All,

I did some searching for this topic through the CrackBerry forum and found references for pre BB10 devices including PlayBooks as well as phones, but did not find what I was looking for, so here's my new thread.

My e-mail signature in my Gmail and in my Outlook both have HTML elements in them, including images and hyperlinks. I am trying to figure out how to make it so that my native e-mail client in the Z10 has these elements in the signature too. Does anyone know how to do this? My workaround for now is to just use the mobile Gmail site to send e-mails, but it adds extra steps (especially for using the Share function from within various apps, where I have to share as an e-mail, copy the link from the draft, kill the draft, then create a new e-mail in the gmail website, paste the link in there), and it would be nice if I could do all that from inside the hub.

Any and all help is appreciated!

What I have tried: copying and pasting the signature from a sent item in the hub into the e-mail signature field in the settings, but only the plain text elements of the signature show up in the field upon hitting paste, the image and hyperlink are not there.
    04-17-13 12:32 AM
    Don't believe you can

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 01:14 AM
    Yeah this is annoying me as well. Not being able to have an image in my signature is bothersome but clearly not a deal breaker however the fact that you can't even change the font color is down right frustrating.

Currently my Web Access exchange email signature doesn't let me use an image either, I don't mind it because it still has the rest of the formatting identical (color and font) now if I used a signature on my Z10 I would have 3 different signatures...

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 03:26 AM
    I need to know if this is possible, already using html signatures in Outlook and Gmail.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 07:47 AM
    Maybe this can get added to 10.2!
    07-01-13 04:43 AM
    This would be a great feature.

Would make answering emails on the fly way more professional to the receiver. Wouldn't be able to tell it was coming from a mobile device.

Could do this with NotifySYNC for BBOS on the Bold 9900.

Unlike the iPhone which looks horrible on outlook...

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 08:02 AM
    I am surprised that BlackBerry did not bring this in years ago. Definitely a useful feature for small businesses. Need to be able to use multiple signatures across different email accounts.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 10:20 AM
    My solution was for writing emails to just use the gmail website, I still use hub to read them quickly, but relpies and new messages, I log in to the gmail website through the browser. That way my sig is consistent regardless of whether I am sending e-mail from my computer or my BlackBerry.
    01-06-14 10:57 AM
    My solution was for writing emails to just use the gmail website, I still use hub to read them quickly, but relpies and new messages, I log in to the gmail website through the browser. That way my sig is consistent regardless of whether I am sending e-mail from my computer or my BlackBerry.
    I understand the frustration with this and it should be an option, however:

As I have come to understand based on remarks during conferences, interviews, personal experience etc, that the idea IS to show that you're sending from your mobile device, not just sitting at your desk responding to emails.

My work signature clearly states it was sent from my BlackBerry 10, with some phone numbers and my PIN. For me, this works well as when I respond I can assume the recipient will acknowledge that I am not in the office and am currently mobile. To me, this gives the impression that not only am I mobile and more than likely interacting with a client, but also that the person contacting me holds some value as I have taken a few minutes to reply while "Out of the Office". The best part is typing a few paragraphs in a reply within the first few minutes and then sending it to them clearly stating it was sent from the "BlackBerry 10", and then getting a response from them "k - Sent from my iPhone"
    01-06-14 11:06 AM
    Or, maybe they think your out goofing off on the golf coarse and appreciate your competitor who is working in his office.....just another side to your personal opinion....

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 01:37 AM
    Or, maybe they think your out goofing off on the golf coarse and appreciate your competitor who is working in his office.....just another side to your personal opinion....

Posted via CB10
    Ummm, I would have my Auto-reply tell them I'm golfing, with the date and time of my return to the office. Perhaps I'm on the Golf course with that persons boss.

Just another side to your personal opinion.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 10:41 AM
    Is this something that other platforms can do?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 10:44 AM
    Ummm, I would have my Auto-reply tell them I'm golfing, with the date and time of my return to the office. Perhaps I'm on the Golf course with that persons boss.

Just another side to your personal opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Good one....let him win though....

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 11:26 AM
    Is this something that other platforms can do?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure about Android phones but I know the ipad & iPhone can do Html signatures.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 02:53 PM
    I am grateful for the feedback on why the mobile signature (distinct from the non-mobile one) is a good option, however the reality is that it is an option where one size does not fit all. I value all the points raised by AngryEd, I just don't think they apply to me. Being self employed (freelancer), my clientle has always known I am mobile as I have no physical office. As to the pluses and minuses of purposefully letting the recipient know I am sending from a mobile device, I can see that going either way. Whatever noise, positive or negative, is generated from my message by inclusion that it was sent from a mobile device, is noise I would rather avoid altogether, and let my message be conveyed without it. Where I may lose out on letting them know they are valued because I took time out "on the move" to get back to them, I may win back not letting them think "Oh, he is out and about, I will defer progressing this matter until I can reach him when he is done moving around". Not necessarily a great example on my part, but hopefully you get my drift.
    09-15-14 10:17 AM
    This would be a nice feature to have I hope this gets added soon......
    10-02-14 10:24 AM
    I would also love this.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 10:26 AM
    One of the companies I work with is insisting on using a signature with images for all e-mails sent. They use iPhone. I need the Hub to manage my many e-mail accounts. Is there not a work around?
    The Gmail app on z30 also does not seem to recognize images on the signature either. Help me. I do not want an iphone. Without the HUB life will suck!

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 05:00 PM
    One of the companies I work with is insisting on using a signature with images for all e-mails sent. They use iPhone. I need the Hub to manage my many e-mail accounts. Is there not a work around?
    The Gmail app on z30 also does not seem to recognize images on the signature either. Help me. I do not want an iphone. Without the HUB life will suck!

Posted via CB10
    Why do you need the Hub for this? How many accounts (email) do you have?
    01-04-16 05:37 PM
    I have 6 e-mail accounts.
    I only need the images in signature for One. Too bad the Gmail app does not seem to do it either.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 07:51 PM