BlackBerry 10 is not dying. It's just running in the background.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    Gallofa and JulesDB like this.
    01-25-16 07:05 AM
    The "far from dead" line is utter doublespeak. Part of the ambiguity campaign being used to keep us from leaving sooner than they want. Many are shamelessly seeking to amplify the doublespeak so more people hesitate before jumping.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 07:17 AM
    Do you have evidence (actual evidence, not anecdotal) that all phone batteries become unusable within two years? Because that claim is more than a little ridiculous.
    There is evidence to show that battery capacity decreases with every charging cycle. There is also evidence to show that by the two years time, the battery capacity has decreased from the original capacity from the factory.

You decide whether you can live with the decrease in battery life. But there is a decrease in battery life nevertheless.

Look up lithium ion battery deterioration.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 02:06 PM
    The "far from dead" line is utter doublespeak. Part of the ambiguity campaign being used to keep us from leaving sooner than they want. Many are shamelessly seeking to amplify the doublespeak so more people hesitate before jumping.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you. BlackBerry won't announce BlackBerry 10 is in maintenance mode until they are ready. I'm holding onto my Z30 and Z10 LE until I hear more about other non BlackBerry devices which are peaking my interest, but will not be buying a Priv or DroidBerry from BlackBerry.
    01-25-16 07:09 PM
    Well OP i'm sure some Meego fans were feeling the same way when people talked up how Blackberry had come up with this unique gesture based OS
    01-29-16 01:04 PM
    I've tried to use an iPhone (iOS 9.x) on my business line, but after weeks of truly trying, I can't do it. Don't get me wrong, I like iPhone, especially Apple Music and the ease of streaming via Airplay. As a personal phone, it's amazing. I just don't like it as a business phone. I'm sticking with BlackBerry on the business lines. For personal? I'm anxious to see what iOS 10 offers. I was glad to see that my old iPad 2 will get the 10 upgrade. My old iPhone 4s will not, but the 5s will. Good deal.
    06-23-16 02:17 PM
    I agree with you. BlackBerry won't announce BlackBerry 10 is in maintenance mode until they are ready. I'm holding onto my Z30 and Z10 LE until I hear more about other non BlackBerry devices which are peaking my interest, but will not be buying a Priv or DroidBerry from BlackBerry.
    Really don't understand what are we waiting for, Chen to come out saying bb10 is Dead? Will he ever do that, NO he won't do that, did BlackBerry before bb10 coming told BBOS is over, B'coz it was their change their own OS replacement. But without further improvements or apps update this is slow death for BB10. Like it or not.

If Android was their route they didn't even hint while showing the glimpse of Slider for first time, they still won't admit on bb10 untill and unless all their old stocks are over, I am keeping my passport till it last and Android is what BlackBerry will move to as it's cheap compared to bb10,

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 12:08 PM
32 12