Being a huge fan of BB10 and seeing how far it's development has come it seems BlackBerry is the only mobile device manufacturer out there listening to what the end user really wants (many thanks to Crackberry.com for being the bridge closing the huge gap between developers and users.

So I open this thread in hopes that there are others who love the BB10 OS and prefer its built in applications over installing others from a 3rd party.

The idea is not to bring other apps to the BlackBerry OS, there are more than enough forums for that, this space is intended for users who want to improve the already built-in applications that come with the OS.
    Any suggestions on how BlackBerry can improve or add better functionality to any built-in app are welcome.
    Let's try and keep the criticism on the positive side if there's need for any.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 02:47 AM
    I think if you read around the forum, there's a wealth of discussion regarding individual components of the OS. You can also make direct suggestions at:

https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/
    12-15-14 03:08 AM