I cannot find much posts about browser. But imo it is best. I used both iOS 7 and android but bb10 is very responsive. And it is being tweaked at every upgrades. I use it mostly instead of installing android apps.
    Still BlackBerry is not using active frame in browser. My few thoughts....

1. Make horizontal strips in frame to give information about multiple tabs say 4 or 5 tabs. If more tabs are opened, display 3 tabs information and on 4th strip, display how many further tabs are opened like "+5 tabs" OR flip those strips sequentially displaying info for 4 tabs at a time
    2. Icons and informations like Favicon, name of the web page, lock symbol if it is secured, download status if it is downloading any file can be shown
    3. From the horizontal strip itself, one can go to any of the 4 tabs displayed by touching respective strip
    4. If less than 4 tabs are opened, either mark the empty strips with "new tab" so that one can open a new tab directly OR tile the strips so that their areas can match with active frame box always 100%
    5. Display a colour band - like the colour band given in hub to identify different emails - in those horizontal strip to identify whether the web site is a book marked web site or not
    6. Don't display any info in AF if private browsing is initiated

Within browser pinned tabs can be introduced to pin fav tabs so that we can avoid navigating to bookmarks or populating home screen with more icons.
    To avoid browser loading, limit can be given in settings to limit no of pin tabs.

Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 11:20 AM
    De that sounds really smart actually

Posted via CB10 app with my trusty Z10
    03-26-14 01:52 PM