I don`t know about the rest of the Crackberry Nation but I am okay with the current app icons in BB10 except for the Contacts, Blackberry World and Browser.
    BB10 App Icons-picbb10.jpg

As well I found the icon for voice control if you have not see it.
    BB10 App Icons-app_icon_boundaries.png
    12-15-12 10:15 AM
    What is wrong with the Contacts, BB World and Browser Icons?
    12-15-12 11:24 AM
    I think people would find the icons exactly as they are now, less ugly if that grey box around the icon dissapeard.

I know I would... but I don't think the grey boxes will be there. they are not there on the playbook....
    12-15-12 05:04 PM
    I think people would find the icons exactly as they are now, less ugly if that grey box around the icon dissapeard.

I know I would... but I don't think the grey boxes will be there. they are not there on the playbook....
    I actually think the grey boxes are quite useful, on a dark background they are hardly noticeable and don't give you much benefit, but on a lighter background they really help the icon text to stand out so much better and the only tweak I would make to them would be to trim them down a bit to provide more of a gap between each icon which would improve things when you were moving them around.
    12-15-12 05:19 PM
    RIM should be providing an option to enable/disable that background around the icons. Choice is always good.
    12-15-12 06:43 PM
    I don`t know but for the Blackberry World App It just seems kind of glum. I think it it might be because all of the other icons have some colour to them. As well I hope that they get rid of the box around the icons too!
    12-15-12 10:26 PM
    I agree with liking the shaded box behind the icons. Busy wallpapers would make the icon lables impossible to read without them. I think rounding them off and using a gradient is much better than what they started with.
    12-15-12 10:27 PM
    What is up with the FB image? The text does not even look centered and is it my imagination or is the "f" in facebook missing?
    12-15-12 11:04 PM
    What is up with the FB image? The text does not even look centered and is it my imagination or is the "f" in facebook missing?
    If you look closely, there is some digital editing of the pic to hide the pin watermark and that is what gives that impression of the text.
    12-16-12 07:45 AM