01-08-19 06:17 PM
282 ... 101112
tools
    The original claim was that 50 developers coulld produce an OS. I countered by saying 50 developers could barely handle a couple of apps. Despite the exaggeration, I'm 99.9% closer to the truth, which I subsequently provided multiple times.
    Close to the Truth about what? The OS development? Because you're MILES away regarding the App Maintenance it seems. You know--the thing I asked you about repeatedly...while you evaded...
    01-08-19 04:26 PM
    Good summary!

Posted via CB10
    Thank you--I try to be as accurate as possible, except when I'm mouthing off--then my accuracy rate is questionable.

I feel I may get a spanking from a Moderator soon! It's happened before...
    01-08-19 04:27 PM

I'm done.
    Oh ok--Been fun talking to you.
    01-08-19 04:38 PM
    I think if there's a lesson to be learned here it's that it's unwise to dismiss the opinion of a reasonable person sincerely looking at a claim vs hyperbolic claims based on misapplication of something some expert said at some point about something that's not really comparable.

Never too late to learn.
    01-08-19 04:45 PM
    I think if there's a lesson to be learned here it's that it's unwise to dismiss the opinion of a reasonable person sincerely looking at a claim vs hyperbolic claims based on misapplication of something some expert said at some point about something that's not really comparable.

Never too late to learn.
    01-08-19 05:19 PM
    Sure there is, several posters here strongly believe BB10 can be resurrected and licensed. What I don't understand is if they believe this why they don't start a business, license BB10, update it and license BB10 to phone manufacturers.
    With 10 failed devices, a few marketshare, and less than a few months before bankruptcy. Why would you fund a failing business?

Unless... they have a lot of cash and manpower to spare

Face the fact that BB10 is dead. If you cannot convince your neighbor to use a Blackberry now, there is nothing you can do. Just like now, no matter how many discussion we do, we cannot resurrect a dead OS.

All we can do is wait for the owner to be financially stable; hope that a new management will see that BB10 is a good business; and plan to re-use it for business.

If you cannot eat and accept this fact, no advise or discussion can help you.
    Just use your device until it is dead as well until satisfaction fades.
    Let's not waste our time discussing petty things.
    01-08-19 06:02 PM
    Since it seems you both want the last word, I'll have it.

Thread closed
    mh1983 and ppeters914 like this.
    01-08-19 06:17 PM
282 ... 101112