Haven't tried that. Will give it a go.
    I'm using link with the Surface Pro 4 with no problems. Same as blend. Did both as a fresh install and working fine on Win 10.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 08:34 AM
    Do I really need to make a list? In last two days, I've had three websites not work properly. They have had messages that my browser is not supported or is out of date, etc. Also, I can't login to Bovada.lv even if my login info is correct. I have to use Opera but it's buggy, slow and crashes.

Posted via CB10
    What websites gave you those out-of-date messages?

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    11-12-16 11:56 PM
    Do I really need to make a list? In last two days, I've had three websites not work properly. They have had messages that my browser is not supported or is out of date, etc. Also, I can't login to Bovada.lv even if my login info is correct. I have to use Opera but it's buggy, slow and crashes.

Posted via CB10
    Use Browsie Browser and change the user agent to iPhone or Android. This fixes almost all browser-related compatibility issues.
    11-13-16 08:33 AM
    https://www.t-mobiletuesdays.com/
    Seems to be trouble.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 02:03 PM
    Might be. No BlackBerry 10 phones are releasing. So I guess that's the end.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 10:48 PM
    Use Browsie Browser and change the user agent to iPhone or Android. This fixes almost all browser-related compatibility issues.
    Seems like a good call. Will see.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 12:23 AM
    https://www.t-mobiletuesdays.com/
    Seems to be trouble.

Posted via CB10
    Sure, it throws up an incompatible browser screen... but if you just hit continue, do you have any trouble using the site? Just because T-Mobile hasn't tested the BlackBerry browser for compatibility doesn't mean it doesn't work. Although, it may reduce some features since it's assuming you can't view some content... anyhow, try the site features out and compare...

Posted via CB10
    Richard Buckley and muellerto like this.
    11-14-16 12:24 PM
    Sure, it throws up an incompatible browser screen... but if you just hit continue, do you have any trouble using the site? Just because T-Mobile hasn't tested the BlackBerry browser for compatibility doesn't mean it doesn't work. Although, it may reduce some features since it's assuming you can't view some content... anyhow, try the site features out and compare...

Posted via CB10
    Play video...then it crashes..then go to a button for the next video.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 02:52 PM
    Play video...then it crashes..then go to a button for the next video.

Posted via CB10
    Crashes. I tried chrome and it worked fine. I noticed thou that the two appear to start up two different players but I haven't looked into which.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 06:16 PM
    The fact that it's taking so long for the NIAP certification to come through, is it an indication of the thoroughness of the certification process, or, that BB10 isn't really all that, and a lot of work is required to get it to the NIAP's level of standards?
    anon(8080272) and Vistaus like this.
    11-14-16 09:25 PM
    FWIW, I only knew one person with an iPhone 4. She upgraded to an iPhone 6 I believe. Those iPhone users have an upgrade path.

All we have is empty promises and a growing sense of doom, waiting to see what BlackBerry will kill next.

(My bet is on Link being next to go EOL, followed by BBM for BB10.)
    I have an iPhone 7 Plus... I still like my Z10 way better. By the way, I am posting/typing this message on my Blackberry Playbook! I love BB10 OS!!!!!
    YesAndNo and Vistaus like this.
    11-15-16 01:08 AM
    The fact that it's taking so long for the NIAP certification to come through, is it an indication of the thoroughness of the certification process, or, that BB10 isn't really all that, and a lot of work is required to get it to the NIAP's level of standards?
    The former!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-16 07:43 PM
    The former!

Posted via CB10
    Maybe but Apple and Samsung already have the certification. I am not sure of the point, I don't know of Any US Fed Agencies we work with using BB10.
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-15-16 10:22 PM
    Maybe but Apple and Samsung already have the certification. I am not sure of the point, I don't know of Any US Fed Agencies we work with using BB10.
    You probably need to look more closely at what US federal agencies are using, but regardless of that, the US is not conducting the evaluation either.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-16-16 03:48 AM
    Yes with Browsie iphone mode, I can access twitter updated mobile version

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    11-16-16 03:55 AM
    My main concern is that i have a working phone and don't know what it will be if update to 10.3.3... is possible to downgrade or is like the 10.3.2 impossible to go back?
    11-16-16 04:12 AM
    My main concern is that i have a working phone and don't know what it will be if update to 10.3.3... is possible to downgrade or is like the 10.3.2 impossible to go back?
    Impossible
    11-16-16 05:53 AM
    You probably need to look more closely at what US federal agencies are using, but regardless of that, the US is not conducting the evaluation either.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Maybe you can provide details. We have quite a few US Government contracts. Let me know the agencies using BB10. None of the ones I work with use BB10. I never said there weren't any I said I did not know of any. Let's build the list of those still supporting BB10.

Yes I am fully aware of how the certification process works. Been through the US Government certification program several times.
    11-16-16 12:40 PM
    ... Been through the US Government certification program several times.
    Sound's like a lot of stupid bureaucracy to me, probably even worse than that of the German, but at least they try to be consistent and take it to the extreme.
    Actually some the US government is looking jealousy to copy that behaviour or in short just adoption it without question it's dark backside since 1945 in many ways by tradition now.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    11-16-16 02:32 PM
    Maybe you can provide details. We have quite a few US Government contracts. Let me know the agencies using BB10. None of the ones I work with use BB10. I never said there weren't any I said I did not know of any. Let's build the list of those still supporting BB10.

Yes I am fully aware of how the certification process works. Been through the US Government certification program several times.
    I see many different countries government personnel using BB10, but that doesn't mean it would be a good idea to spread that information around. The organisations that are still using and developing for BB10 are in it because of their security requirements, not for the publicity or accolades.

But the main point is that the US government is not in any way involved it the NIAP certification of BB10. Perhaps the US government doesn't care at all.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    11-16-16 03:38 PM

Certification is done by CSE (in Canada): https://www.cse-cst.gc.ca/en/canadia...uation-product

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    11-16-16 03:44 PM
    Yes with Browsie iphone mode, I can access twitter updated mobile version

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    Didn't know that, thanks for the tip!

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    Last edited by Vistaus; 11-16-16 at 04:09 PM.
    11-16-16 03:45 PM
    The last update? ..I say the never update.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 10:20 AM
    Certification is outsourced to EWA which has 9 on staff according to website. Anybody with inside info?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 11:44 AM
    Certification is outsourced to EWA which has 9 on staff according to website. Anybody with inside info?

Posted via CB10
    That number seems insufficient to the task.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 07:34 PM
142 ... 3456