HOw do i access my contents on a BB Z10 phone with damaged screen and a passcode?

The BB Desktop Management Software is asking me to input the passcode on the phone but the screen is bad. I have my BB ID intact.
    11-15-17 06:28 AM
    Sorry but you don't... for some security reason the phone has to be unlocked, and it can't be done remotely.

Buy a replacement screen or used device to cannibalize or do without the data.... going forward, plan for worst case... you lose your phone.
    11-15-17 08:53 AM
    You can access it through

1) switching off the phone
    2) finding a dustbin or an ocean
    3) toss the phone there
    4) kneel down and pray to the ghosts of Thorsten Heins and BlackBerry 10.

That's it. You're welcome
    LSDBerry likes this.
    11-15-17 09:48 AM
    If Blend is enabled you can try through that?
    11-15-17 10:52 AM
    If Blend is enabled you can try through that?
    It's not an issue with the standard unlock screen, but with the device unlocking after a reboot. I can't test it anymore as LINK/BLEND don't work anymore with my PC. But seem to remember that after rebooting you had to unlock your phone before LINK/BLEND could access it.
    11-15-17 12:32 PM
    It's not an issue with the standard unlock screen, but with the device unlocking after a reboot. I can't test it anymore as LINK/BLEND don't work anymore with my PC. But seem to remember that after rebooting you had to unlock your phone before LINK/BLEND could access it.
    I just tried Blend after locking my device and it worked, I know Blend sometimes asks you for your device password so it might work for OP.
    11-15-17 01:20 PM
    I just tried Blend after locking my device and it worked, I know Blend sometimes asks you for your device password so it might work for OP.
    Reboot you phone and see if it works...

I just don't remember that clearly, but seems like the unlock after a reboot was different... either way it's something the OP could try.
    11-15-17 02:11 PM
    Is there any possibility to connect a mouse to the Z10 with a microUSB port? If yes, maybe you could connect your Z10 to a TV with a HDMI cable and have use a mouse for controlling it.
    I did that but I don't remember what connection I used for the mouse.
    You could also try just to connect it to a TV and maybe the touch part of your screen is not damaged.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-17 12:09 AM
    Is there any possibility to connect a mouse to the Z10 with a microUSB port? If yes, maybe you could connect your Z10 to a TV with a HDMI cable and have use a mouse for controlling it.
    I did that but I don't remember what connection I used for the mouse.
    You could also try just to connect it to a TV and maybe the touch part of your screen is not damaged.

Posted via CB10
    All of that requires being able to use the touch screen to begin with....
    11-16-17 12:53 PM