I have a question about the splat (or is it spark) notification. When i go to the option to select the my world option it is showing the splat, so I assume someor one of my apps have an update waiting. When i open my world, none of the apps have an update waiting. At some point i opened every installed app to check manually if there is an update for it. But none. Does the splat also appear when i have i stalled a new app?
    04-07-13 04:33 AM
    good question. Im wondering the same thing.
    04-07-13 04:38 AM
    Go into my world then apps and games and Click on the line in the bottom right hand corner and a menu should slide out from the right side click check for updates. That should either make it go away or show you which apps are causing the spark

Posted via CB10
    Gatmyer and sandman10 like this.
    04-07-13 06:38 AM
    It does but that's not very intuitive and needs tweaking.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 06:43 AM
    Go into my world then apps and games and Click on the line in the bottom right hand corner and a menu should slide out from the right side click check for updates. That should either make it go away or show you which apps are causing the spark

Posted via CB10
    I had no idea you could do this. Thanks CB10 now updated.
    04-07-13 06:58 AM
    also have the same bug... I do search for updates without getting any.... hope they fix that bug because I noticed that whenever I am in blackberry world, the processor gets warm(same with the browser)
    04-07-13 07:48 AM
    Hi Benjamin I did that a couple of times, sometimes the splat goes away, but on reopening BlackBerry world the splat is back again.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 11:26 AM
    I have a question about the splat (or is it spark) notification. When i go to the option to select the my world option it is showing the splat, so I assume someor one of my apps have an update waiting. When i open my world, none of the apps have an update waiting. At some point i opened every installed app to check manually if there is an update for it. But none. Does the splat also appear when i have i stalled a new app?
    It's a known bug within BlackBerry world. A lot of users have this same issue. Not a big deal though as it doesn't affect anything. I believe BlackBerry are aware of this.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 01:06 PM