I was thinking about the future and the near future. With how there has been a space race in the private sector for a substantial amount of years shouldn't there be someone trying to get ahead and take over the future? There are plenty of companies trying to get into space and some have received the thumbs up already like Virgin Galactic. I was thinking why doesn't BlackBerry try to sell QNX as the "IT" OS to have for your space craft? BES as your "IT" service for your space enterprise? Why not make BB10 an integral part of this? I believe when the time 2030 rolls around there will have been already a ridiculous amount of space ventures by companies especially with Virgin starting next year. Idk...to me it's like cars.....the car is the biggest innovation man has had to offer, then the Internet. So let's take the next biggest thing and implement QNX in its core. So that everyone has to have QNX. Like how everyone who has a car has to have tires. Idk just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 07:32 PM
    WOW - you've been thinking!!!! There may be discussions for this already in the works.
    05-31-14 10:20 AM
    06-01-14 09:18 AM
    Everyone put your tinfoil hats on. The conversation is going to get dangerous around here
    06-01-14 09:47 AM