Could anyone here answer my request as to what I've done wrong, once I've bought an application, I have to wait for days for my bank to remind me of what I've bought.

When I had my BB OS7, I had no problem getting an email to tell me my app has been bought even in the middle over it still believe installed.

I've asked on the BlackBerry Community Support Forum, but no joy no answers or replies.
    I've had a lot lower views but no one seems they want to touch the subject.

I hope someone can give some ideas and directions here.

I Love My BB, a True Mobile WorkHorse

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 01:53 PM
    Could anyone here answer my request as to what I've done wrong, once I've bought an application, I have to wait for days for my bank to remind me of what I've bought.

When I had my BB OS7, I had no problem getting an email to tell me my app has been bought even in the middle over it still believe installed.

I've asked on the BlackBerry Community Support Forum, but no joy no answers or replies.
    I've had a lot lower views but no one seems they want to touch the subject.

I hope someone can give some ideas and directions here.

I Love My BB, a True Mobile WorkHorse

Posted via CB10
    Check the email account that you have associated with your BlackBerry ID. Check to make sure that account isn't treating BlackBerry mail as spam.
    jtv1 likes this.
    11-25-13 01:57 PM
    Dear scalemaster34

I think my reply to you (below) about this matter, was a bit misleading, though it did surround my concern about my purchases, but I am pleased to say that I have now had the problem solved, it was just that I needed to resolve one problem to get to the other.
    Another of life's stories

Thank you for your swift reply scalemaster34

How would I go about doing this.? Would this be through my carrier/provider or by any other means, as I know that when I upgraded to my new BB; my old PIN would of changed though my details and carrier/provider has not changed!
    02-08-14 06:48 PM
    moved to BB10 forum
    02-11-14 07:42 AM
    How exactly are you paying for the purchase?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 10:18 AM
    Just a thought:

Go into your settings, then Blackberry ID. I believe username should be the email address associated and if you press edit make sure the box at the bottom of the page to not receive information isn't checked.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 06:13 PM
    Thanks Paintman321

I should of let you all know.

It's been solved about two to three weeks now, took some time.

Somehow I ended up with an new user account between my last phone (BB Torch 9800) and my Z10.
    When exactly, I couldn't tell you, but I had to have that new account closed/deleted which seemed like my phone and account was highjacked.

Once this got deleted, I was able to resume the account I've always know to the said email address which I had to delete because it was it's own entity.

Now all my BlackBerry post come to one place.

Thanks to CB giving me that extra push

Z10 Jtv
    02-15-14 05:34 PM