My Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.2243 (.1565) is like living in the jungle now..

Internet is working properly, I can WA, browsing, FB, Twitter, even CB... but not with the BBM. Since there's no BB Logo beside signal bar, BB Protect also disabled.

Is anyone here having this issue too? Can someone help on this?

Already mentioned to @BlackBerryHelp since yesterday. I think they are still sleeping..

Thanks b4.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    02-22-15 12:06 AM
    That sounds like it's an issue authentication with your BBID

Edit: misread, I've heard some people are having issues regarding this after the 10.3.1 update. It could be carrier side (still have you on an old BIS plan) or something blocking SSL or specific bbry communication.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    02-22-15 12:54 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=999773

On hold for customer care with my ADSL provider.. I have a feeling it's not the ADSL but rather the wifi on my device.. will update as soon as I know more..

STA100-6 White
    02-22-15 12:59 AM
    Mr nata, i have the same problem and till now still have no solution. I have already contacted provider, xl dan simpati, they said no problem with their system.....arrrgh....dead lock

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 01:12 AM
    @KermEd, seems like my PIN is being blocked by BBM/RIM server. IMHO, it just need to reset on server side.

I already asked my provider about this, they just said, no problem on their side. Yes, because my wife had Q10 with same provider, which is no problem, the BB logo is showing.

My BBID is OK, I can do changing nickname and security question through my Z10.

Anyway, after updated, it was working fine for a few hours, but then suddenly BB logo gone. BBM unable to work.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 01:48 AM
    @Santoso, we just need to wait. The @BlackBerryHelp is only working on Monday-Friday, weekend they are all sleeping. Hehehe

*ampun dah*

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 01:52 AM
    You guys in indonesia?

One of BlackBerry elite indonesia told me the issue is being discussed with dev Os team so hold on guys
    02-22-15 01:55 AM
    @usman ahhh.. glad to hear that! Thanks for the update

Iye, di Indonesia

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 01:58 AM
    I'm experiencing the same issue, BBM is the only failed application as the BB logo is not showing.
    Mine is BB Classic brought from Singapore, the problem does not appears if I plug out the simcard and connect thru WiFi only.

Can you guys confirm that your can work with WiFi only connection?

Deddy from Jakarta, Indonesia.
    02-22-15 05:01 AM
    Or try registering your BlackBerry by going to Settings - About - Network. Then tap on 3 dots, click Register BlackBerry. See if it works for you. Goodluck

Sent from Mighty Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2267
    02-22-15 05:11 AM
    Tried registering but still no luck.
    Also tried wiping the device also no luck.

My device is BB Classic SQC100-1, is there any possibility fro me to downgrade via PC?
    Any link for older firmware (I don't remember my old version)?

Deddy
    02-22-15 05:38 AM
    Mine? WIFI or Cellular, same thing. No BB logo.

Try everything that can be clicked on my Z10.

I think this problem mostly happening in Indonesia's provider. I'm using XL, at the moment using TSel. No luck

Just wait and relax, also pls read mr ambassador wrote above. Its being discussed by BlackBerry Indonesia elite team.

JUST KEEP IT AS IS, dont do any changing to your phone. Please wait for the next update, soon

Set your BB10 as Android phone at the moment

Thanks.

Posted via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.2243
    02-22-15 06:14 AM
    Thanks Nata,
    Have you try removing the simcard and using WiFi only?
    Mine is OK with this configuration, everything works, but when I insert the simcard again (XL or TSEL) the BB logo is gone.

I thought I can release my iPhone as we can install most android apps into the BB.

Once again thanks Nata for the fast response, and waiting for BB Indonesia Elite Team do the works.
    02-22-15 06:26 AM
    got this problem after install leak using sachesi for non destructive update. there was message shown, its like 'checksum unmatch' between the radio part n OS part. so thats why it wouldnt be registered to BlackBerry server. even hard restart or security wipe doesnt help at all.
    the only solution is do update using autoloader for your device.

Z3 10.3.1.2267

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 07:56 AM
    Hi d shyrenia,
    I'm not using sachesi for update I'm using OTA update and also don't get the "checksum unmatch" message during the upgrade. Looking at the box it's shown as BB Classic SQC100-1 Black, Regional Singapore, 10.3.1.1154, Model: RHH151LW.
    Is there any posibility by downgrading using autoloader will fix the issue? Do you have the link for autoloader?

Thanks
    02-22-15 08:05 AM
    Hi Deddy, yes, removing the SIMcard, I can see the BB logo. Currently using WIFI connection, the BBM now is working.

Thanks for your advice!
    02-22-15 08:36 AM
    So Nata, we are experiencing the same issues BB logo is missing when we have simcard inside but when removed it's working fine.

Summary for our problem:
    - with simcard everything works ok, only bb logo is missing and bbm not working.
    - without simcard everything works ok.
    - your bb is z10 while mine is q20 (classic)

Deddy
    nataprawira likes this.
    02-22-15 08:43 AM
    So Nata, we are experiencing the same issues BB logo is missing when we have simcard inside but when removed it's working fine.

Summary for our problem:
    - with simcard everything works ok, only bb logo is missing and bbm not working.
    - without simcard everything works ok.
    - your bb is z10 while mine is q20 (classic)

Deddy
    http://forumdukungan.blackberry.com/...3-1/m-p/360818

Yes it's known issue in Indonesia, BlackBerry aware and been discussed with dev Os team
    02-22-15 08:50 AM
    Deddy: yup!
    Usman: thanks for the link.

Hope this issue can be solve ASAP. Since my WIFI only available at home. And beside that, bit lazy to insert in/out the simcard, and possible to damage the simcard.
    02-22-15 09:22 AM
    Deddy: yup!
    Usman: thanks for the link.

Hope this issue can be solve ASAP. Since my WIFI only available at home. And beside that, bit lazy to insert in/out the simcard, and possible to damage the simcard.
    Sabar guys!

I've encounter this issue too few weeks ago here in Malaysia, the BlackBerry logo keep disappeared I have to manually do flight mode on/off so frustrating
    So I know how your feel
    Dang even bbm on android or iphone no need the BlackBerry icon to use just a normal H+ you can use bbm
    02-22-15 09:33 AM
    You guys in indonesia?

One of BlackBerry elite indonesia told me the issue is being discussed with dev Os team so hold on guys
    South Africa too! Please

STA100-6 White
    02-22-15 09:37 AM
    the message appear after upgrade when trying to registered the network, i'm forgot the detail.
    by my experience, yes autoloader will fix that.
    try this link http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...oaders-995995/

Hi d shyrenia,
    I'm not using sachesi for update I'm using OTA update and also don't get the "checksum unmatch" message during the upgrade. Looking at the box it's shown as BB Classic SQC100-1 Black, Regional Singapore, 10.3.1.1154, Model: RHH151LW.
    Is there any posibility by downgrading using autoloader will fix the issue? Do you have the link for autoloader?

Thanks
    02-22-15 09:22 PM
    Hi there is temporary solution for you guys install the Bbm apk from amazon or google play
    anon(8908445) and nataprawira like this.
    02-22-15 09:25 PM
    Dear Usman,
    is there any workaround to resolve the problem while waiting for BlackBerry dev team release an update?
    maybe is there any previous stock firmware that I can use to downgrade?

any member of BlackBerry monitoring this thread?

Thx,
    Deddy
    02-22-15 09:32 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...3-only-943309/

Hi deddy install apk ini aja, for temporary until the issue solve

Sabar yah
    anon(8908445) and nataprawira like this.
    02-22-15 09:34 PM
76 123 ...