I thought BB Link was fubar again, I couldn't back up or Sync until I removed my device password. Anyone else have this problem?

The dialog comes up briefly and than disappears on my PC, maybe this is a PC related issue, but was the same situation on 2 different PCs.
    06-04-13 02:39 PM
    Never had a issue with link and passwords, only time I had issue was before the last update and it would need to be reinstalled every time my device was updated with a leak lol

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 03:25 PM
    Never had a issue with link and passwords, only time I had issue was before the last update and it would need to be reinstalled every time my device was updated with a leak lol

Posted via CB10
    So far I am having major issues using link. Doesn't seem to ever want to back up. Syncs usually work. I kind of wish the old Desktop Manager Worked with the new phones.

Also not a fan of how this grabs stuff out of "My Documents" and syncs it to my phone. I don't recall telling Link to do that.
    06-06-13 09:34 AM
    So far I am having major issues using link. Doesn't seem to ever want to back up. Syncs usually work. I kind of wish the old Desktop Manager Worked with the new phones.

Also not a fan of how this grabs stuff out of "My Documents" and syncs it to my phone. I don't recall telling Link to do that.
    Might be a app you have installed causing the phone not to back up, and you can go into settings in Link and tell it where to gran info from if any at all

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:01 PM
    I had a similar problem where I couldn't back it up. I tried it on another computer in the house, and it worked fine. I was using windows 7
    06-09-13 02:40 PM