It does not really bother me, but since last software BB-Link update, the program does not ask for password when linked to my BB...
    Or did I not notice it before??
    I just connected my devide to PC... It has been identified as 2 drives (device and mediacard) then link started to sync when started...
    WITHOUT having been ASKED my password. I must say, my device has just been unlocked before and I have PW after 30 min of inactivity...
    Any error here??

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany
    01-04-14 09:05 AM
    It does not really bother me, but since last software BB-Link update, the program does not ask for password when linked to my BB...
    Or did I not notice it before??
    I just connected my devide to PC... It has been identified as 2 drives (device and mediacard) then link started to sync when started...
    WITHOUT having been ASKED my password. I must say, my device has just been unlocked before and I have PW after 30 min of inactivity...
    Any error here??

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany
    Interesting. I just connected to Link and it didn't ask for my password. It always did in the past.

I'm on .1925 on my Q.
    01-04-14 12:20 PM
    I noticed the same thing a few minutes ago, but it has been a little while since I rebooted. Did either of you reboot right before you ran Link? Perhaps it now only asks one per service start (i.e. Reboot) which would be nice.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-04-14 01:14 PM
    I wonder if it has anything to do with if the phone itself is locked? It asked me the other day for the password on the latest version.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 02:55 PM