Hi All,

Does anyone know if a USB BES activation is possible with the new BB Link software, similar to what BB Desktop Manager previously provided? This used to be a great feature on BBOS hardware making it not necessary to activate OTA when upgrading the OS. I'm hoping its still possible, though I somehow don't think the current BB Link version includes this capability.
    05-22-13 10:26 PM
    Hi All,

Does anyone know if a USB BES activation is possible with the new BB Link software, similar to what BB Desktop Manager previously provided? This used to be a great feature on BBOS hardware making it not necessary to activate OTA when upgrading the OS. I'm hoping its still possible, though I somehow don't think the current BB Link version includes this capability.
    I'm unsure ... however I think the Mods should move this thread over to the BES Admin corner area where it'll get noticed and I think is more appropriate.

PS: Have you tried just using a USB connection on a domain PC and then just setting up the user for wired activation? (Previous BES5 allowed for this).
    05-22-13 11:27 PM