I created a new email and did the crap you need to to to set up a bbid and when i try and put it on my phone (BB10 Q10) it tells me that its in use.

I have an older email that is also saying this but it might because of my old playbook my ex wife still has not sure.

How do i get this to work. I tried another email by accident and it worked but non confirmed by BB

I guess would a new email be already in use ?
    11-17-14 02:42 AM
    I created a new email and did the crap you need to to to set up a bbid and when i try and put it on my phone (BB10 Q10) it tells me that its in use.

I have an older email that is also saying this but it might because of my old playbook my ex wife still has not sure.

How do i get this to work. I tried another email by accident and it worked but non confirmed by BB

I guess would a new email be already in use ?
    Why don't you just reset the password in the ID where it says "it's in use". So that you don't need to create a new ID. You can reset the password and use the same account.

When BBM went cross platform, most of us used all the email addresses we had to register on the bbm site for getting invite link. Maybe you too did that?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 07:09 AM