Hii, i've just collected all problems related to blackberry z10.

Please share this topic as hard as possible so blackberry notices of these problems.

As for the BBM, here are problems need to be solved. I guess I'll start with sending a BC message.

1) I can't memorize all emotions.. I guess they gotta add emotions icon to BC message!

2) It's really hard to select all contacts when sending a BC message. They gotta add the possibility of selecting all contacts.

3) Sometimes a BC is not suitable for a specific category. Better divide contacts while selecting them into categories available just like earlier versions of BBM.

4) After sending a BC message, chats of SOME contacts selected for the BC message are opened.
    For example, I usually delete chats. So, if I send a BC for 30 contacts. 5 chats appear with the BC i already sent.

5) When copying a chat, sender's name is copied!
    Better to avoid this. Copying message is enough for me =))

6) It's a good idea to make a specific number of pings possible to stop "pinger" app. But better apply it to all blackberry devices and increase the number to 5 - 10.

7) This point is not important actually, but getting back the possibility of adding myself would be great.

8) Nokia maps work offline without using an Internet connection by downloading maps when online and use it to locate your position, navigate, and locate restaurants, shops, hotels, shopping malls, cafes, libraries, and much more when offline.

9) I'm really satisfied with thei efforts to provide the largest number of applications and games to the store. But better provide some important applications like skype, tango, oovoo and voxer. And some games specially subway surfers.

10) Finally, adding more features to voice control to include weather forecast, world clock and general stuff just like siri in ipad 3.

One last question. When will they provide social service on Z10?!

Waiting for your feedback.

Best regards,
    Mohd Ali

Posted via CB10
    kwtoy likes this.
    03-15-13 02:53 PM
    You already posted this here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=782215

Also there's a thread about this already, why create two more!?

Posted via CB10
    mapsonburt likes this.
    03-15-13 03:09 PM
    on a bc it does have an icon for select all contacts/: when you want to copy a chat and just the chat not the senders name, go onto the message and select copy and then it doesnt save copy th name if you dont want to recieve pings go onto the options and click on no pings.... You can add yourself on bbm. Most of the issues you have made arent really issures unless you have the old bbm:')
    03-15-13 03:10 PM
    try and answer my thread people, really need help//:
    03-15-13 03:12 PM
    What bb do you have?! :@

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 02:07 AM
    I'm talking about bb 10..

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 02:08 AM