Thought you would like to know my current experience. While BB10 has naysayers and may be discarded, it retains advantages over MS in some respects.

Outlook web app (OWA) for my work email will not allow me to perform email searches, on Windows 7 and 8.1 with multiple different browsers tried (Firefox, Crome, IE 11). The only place I can search for specific emails at present is by BB 10 Hub on the humble Q5. Our tech folks are consulting MS for a solution but will not hold my breath.

So what "succeeds" in the marketplace is no always the best product, at least in this one small way. Too bad this fine product has been eclipsed as it remains a very powerful and effective work tool.
    01-19-16 03:26 PM
    Thought you would like to know my current experience. While BB10 has naysayers and may be discarded, it retains advantages over MS in some respects.

Outlook web app (OWA) for my work email will not allow me to perform email searches, on Windows 7 and 8.1 with multiple different browsers tried (Firefox, Crome, IE 11). The only place I can search for specific emails at present is by BB 10 Hub on the humble Q5. Our tech folks are consulting MS for a solution but will not hold my breath.

So what "succeeds" in the marketplace is no always the best product, at least in this one small way. Too bad this fine product has been eclipsed as it remains a very powerful and effective work tool.
    Traditional email clients (Thunderbird) for example or mobile email apps on iOS/Android have the same issues?
    01-19-16 04:33 PM
    I have no apple device to check and am not using those alternative programs but will consider if the situation isn't resolved soon.
    01-20-16 09:55 AM
    I have no apple device to check and am not using those alternative programs but will consider if the situation isn't resolved soon.
    Chrome in iOS9 seems fine for OWA searches.
    01-20-16 02:22 PM