I'm thinking of making a day trip to Toronto with my son to take in the launch (we are huge BB10 fans) We've never been to a launch but are eager to go. Is something like this broadcasted live? Does anyone know of a launch party in Toronto??

I'm hoping that a hotel conference centre or some other venue will be setup for supporters. I'm willing to pay for tickets to go to a BB10 launch party.

Any support that we can give we are in!!!

GO RIM!!!
    01-11-13 08:54 PM
    I haven't heard, but maybe someone in the know has. Very nice that you can attend, that would be sweet.
    01-11-13 09:31 PM
    The official BB10 lauch is open to invitation only. Unfortunately, you can't pay to attend. I wish it were possible. I'd certainly attend.

There is however mention that CrackBerry might be doing something for launch.

As for the BB10 launch broadcast. We haven't heard of anything yet.
    01-11-13 09:58 PM
    I'm up to speed that the official launch is by invite only... I'm looking for something that a group that live in the Toronto area might be putting together. I envisioned some projectors drawing live feed from the actual launch. Some finger foods etc. I think it would be a great venue to show support, get some BB swag going.

C'mon BlackBerry die hards, someone in the Toronto area please show some initiative. I'm ready to pay a reasonable entry fee to meet and greet and most importantly share with my fellow BlackBerry brethren the single biggest most important launch in the history of BlackBerry.

CrackBerry Kevin if you are reading this you know the importance of momentum and how critical it will be to show support at a time like this.

Consider this... individual groups sitting in a basement somewhere following the launch or a conference centre filled with highly motivated super charged BlackBerry enthusiasts. Kind of a "Back at ya" NY times post stating that it was uncool to be seen with a BlackBerry!
    01-12-13 03:00 PM
    that would be nice, been waiting so long.
    01-12-13 03:13 PM
    I like were this is going. BlackBerry is all about staying connected. We can all celebrate and help the BlackBerry10 launch have the biggest impact possible.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-12-13 03:16 PM
    That is why someone on this site is said to be Going to the event and has already set up a BBM Group for those wanting to stay in contact knowing the details of the launch. CB is already a Group that will celebrate. So you don't have to Go anywhere.
    01-12-13 04:20 PM
    Ok calicocat2010 what are the details? Toronto is a big place. Where exactly, what time exactly? My pin is 26BA17D4 please pass on to whoever is organizing.

Just in case someone is setting something up we should collectively get together in solidarity. Getting BBM updates is fine but getting together by choice is final.

I can only imagine the days and nights Thor, Vivek and their teams felt very alone over the past 12 months. Not anymore!!! Time to cease with the online ranting and spend one day together in support.

GO RIM!!!
    01-12-13 09:40 PM
    Ok calicocat2010 what are the details? Toronto is a big place. Where exactly, what time exactly? My pin is 26BA17D4 please pass on to whoever is organizing.

Just in case someone is setting something up we should collectively get together in solidarity. Getting BBM updates is fine but getting together by choice is final.

I can only imagine the days and nights Thor, Vivek and their teams felt very alone over the past 12 months. Not anymore!!! Time to cease with the online ranting and spend one day together in support.

GO RIM!!!
    This is from a thread that JamesZAlexander posted stating his BBM Group Invitation.

12-30-2012, 12:02 PM Thread AuthorThread Author #51 Report Post

Quote Originally Posted by cjcampbell View Post
    I won't say definitively, but I believe it will be online to stream. I watched the WP8 event that way.
    The keynote will be live streamed RIM will be supplying links to watch it.
    Keep tight to CrackBerry,NerdBerry, N4BB, and BerryReview for all the juicy stuff inbetween.
    I'll be running around the NYC with video cameras, I'm even brining a camera man
    Gonna get all the scoop I can for us guys!

I'd like to extend and invite to you all on BBM, I'll be setting up a BBM Group and keeping the whole group updated with pictures and happenings LIVE :from NYC

BBM Pin:29375093
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 01-13-13 at 02:22 AM.
    01-13-13 01:36 AM
    Anybody in Central Alberta reading this?
    Let's get together and hoist a few for the BB 10 launch...
    Send me a message...
    #BB10Believe
    01-13-13 02:18 AM
    Parties all over the country would be awesome Live feeds from everywhere
    01-13-13 03:07 AM