Hey guys,

I'm new here, but I've been a BB10 user for about 2 years now. Here is a list of bugs or issues with BB10:

1. Open the music app and start searching. The keyboard closes and the phone does a search after you type the second character. This bug is older than a year.

2. Start a file transfer on your local network (i.e. in Windows, access your phone with '\\z30'). File transfer starts, then stops with 0.0 mpbs, hangs for a while and then resumes after a random period of time. I saw this on a Z10 and on my current Z30 on different local networks.

3. Sometimes the browser does not show videos correctly (you get a black screen). Restart the browser and it's fixed.

4. Cannot install Teamviewer from the Blackberry Appworld. After the download completes, I get "Download failed: install error."

5. Facebook notifications in the Hub - I get the error "this post could not be loaded". This is not an issue anymore because I just updated to the latest version of the Facebook app, and now I don't have Hub integration anymore and the app sends me to the browser version. Does anybody have any workaround for this? I rely heavily on Facebook messaging.

Does anybody know how can I submit these bugs directly to Blackberry?

This is it so far, if you have any solutions for these, I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by paul_lupascu; 05-10-16 at 06:34 AM.
    05-10-16 05:49 AM
    Also, in the hub sometimes opening a text message, makes the virtual key board up and down flashing liked crazy.

Plus there's no way to clean system cache, last time my system files were nearly taking up 10 gigs of my storage.
    05-10-16 05:59 AM
    Hey Polt, I haven't seen this bug on the Z30, but I think I saw it on the Z10. My BB10 version is 10.3.2836
    05-10-16 06:08 AM
    Seriously? Bb10 is dead.....posting this information here is useless.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-16 06:41 AM
    Hey guys,

I'm new here, but I've been a BB10 user for about 2 years now. Here is a list of bugs or issues with BB10:

1. Open the music app and start searching. The keyboard closes and the phone does a search after you type the second character. This bug is older than a year.

2. Start a file transfer on your local network (i.e. in Windows, access your phone with '\\z30'). File transfer starts, then stops with 0.0 mpbs, hangs for a while and then resumes after a random period of time. I saw this on a Z10 and on my current Z30 on different local networks.

3. Sometimes the browser does not show videos correctly (you get a black screen). Restart the browser and it's fixed.

4. Cannot install Teamviewer from the Blackberry Appworld. After the download completes, I get "Download failed: install error."

5. Facebook notifications in the Hub - I get the error "this post could not be loaded". This is not an issue anymore because I just updated to the latest version of the Facebook app, and now I don't have Hub integration anymore and the app sends me to the browser version. Does anybody have any workaround for this? I rely heavily on Facebook messaging.

Does anybody know how can I submit these bugs directly to Blackberry?

This is it so far, if you have any solutions for these, I'd appreciate it.
    1.Don't seem to get this one, probably your own device.

2. It just seems the whole file transfer method on BB10 is flawed

5. Use a third party App, basically

There's no real user way to submit OS bugs, usually need to kick up enough of a fuss

Posted via CB10
    05-10-16 06:57 AM
    Thanks for your replies guys. Indeed, it feels more like BB10 is being killed off rather than just left to die at it's own pace. The "update" to the Facebook app today, which actually just turned the app off, made me angry; I would expect at least a statement from Blackberry about this...
    05-10-16 09:04 AM
    U can still install the original FB app via Sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-16 11:21 AM
    Thanks for your replies guys. Indeed, it feels more like BB10 is being killed off rather than just left to die at it's own pace. The "update" to the Facebook app today, which actually just turned the app off, made me angry; I would expect at least a statement from Blackberry about this...
    There was a statement issued about that back in March or April.
    05-10-16 11:25 AM