Hello everyone please state what you want to see on next update of BlackBerry 10 OS devices.

1) no beeping when I am pressing the numbers before calling or saving a number

2) auto brightness depending on the light conditions we are in!!!
    3) more message sounds and call sounds
    4) an updated BlackBerry native VIBER App, no hunging no problems with calling no contact problems any more
    5)an updated Facebook app , twitter app and linked in app.
    6) maps if it is possible the one we have now doesn't work..
    7) no device warming up on restart or switching on .
    8) news about BlackBerry 11 OS.

That's what I want this Christmas from BlackBerry.
    Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year!

P.S. Crackberry app devs why Greek language is a spam???

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 12:03 PM
    12-23-15 12:13 PM
    There is 29 pages of posts on this highlighted thread. My opinion just gets lost in the pages.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    12-23-15 01:08 PM
    I have only 1 request but it's a biggie for me.

I want faster access to Text messages, so I would like to be able to minimize the Text Messaging App to the Home Screen so I can get to Texts instantly by opening it from the HOME screen.

Yes, I can go to the HUB and find them, but sometimes I just want Texts open quickly and ONLY Texts. If you select TEXTS from the HUB, then you have to select HUB again to get all Hub messages back. Waste of time for me.

Yes, I can flip over ot the TEXT APP in the APP lists, but again, if you could just MINIMIZE the TEXT app to the HOME SCREEN then you would have instant access to TEXTS ONLY. That would be the best for me and I'm sure some other users.

That's it. I'm happy with the rest of BB10.
    madh263362 and nairdaotnatus like this.
    12-23-15 01:13 PM
    What I would love to see in 10.3.3 but it would be highly unlikely.

1) Updated Android Runtime. (I know there is some Google agreement or some other restriction that won't allow this, but I would have liked to see it happen)

2) I would like my controls on my WS-430 BlackBerry Premium Headphones to start working again. I can skip songs and raise the volume but I can't skip back songs or lower the volume from the Headphone controls. I know it's not the headphones because this is an on and off issue. Some BB10 software releases fix it and the next ones bring the issue right back.

3) General performance increases and battery optimization is always appreciated.

4) Ability to add text messaging contacts to BBM. This was a BBOS feature I loved. And having BBM manage my text messages was awesome.

Other then that, 10.3.2.2876 has been pretty solid thus far.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    Last edited by Carmels; 01-03-16 at 01:01 PM.
    12-23-15 01:15 PM

1) Updated Android Runtime. (I know there is some Google agreement or some other restriction that won't allow this, but I would have liked to see it happen)

2) I would like my controls on my WS-430 BlackBerry Premium Headphones to start working again. I can skip songs and raise the volume but I can skip back songs or lower the volume from the Headphone controls. I known it's not the headphones because this is an on and off issue. Some BB10 software releases fix it and the next ones bring the issue right back.

3) Bring back the ability to add text messaging contacts to BBM. This was a feature buried within BBM back in the BBOS days but man is solely missed.

4) General performance increases and battery optimization are always appreciated.

Other then that, 10.3.2.2876 has been pretty solid thus far.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    12-23-15 01:17 PM
    I have only 1 request but it's a biggie for me.

I want faster access to Text messages, so I would like to be able to minimize the Text Messaging App to the Home Screen so I can get to Texts instantly by opening it from the HOME screen.

Yes, I can go to the HUB and find them, but sometimes I just want Texts open quickly and ONLY Texts. If you select TEXTS from the HUB, then you have to select HUB again to get all Hub messages back. Waste of time for me.

Yes, I can flip over ot the TEXT APP in the APP lists, but again, if you could just MINIMIZE the TEXT app to the HOME SCREEN then you would have instant access to TEXTS ONLY. That would be the best for me and I'm sure some other users.

That's it. I'm happy with the rest of BB10.
    Hmm, I'm not sure I follow. If you hit the Text messaging icon on your home screen it goes right into text messaging section of the HUB. Aside from having to either compose a new text or choose which conversation the user would like to reopen, I'm not sure how much more simplified the navigation into the text messaging section could be.

Are you asking for the text messaging section to remain open as a tile i.e. similar to when you open up CC app and then minimize it as tile?

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    12-23-15 01:25 PM
    Hello everyone please state what you want to see on next update of BlackBerry 10 OS devices.

1) no beeping when I am pressing the numbers before calling or saving a number

2) auto brightness depending on the light conditions we are in!!!
    3) more message sounds and call sounds
    4) an updated BlackBerry native VIBER App, no hunging no problems with calling no contact problems any more
    5)an updated Facebook app , twitter app and linked in app.
    6) maps if it is possible the one we have now doesn't work..
    7) no device warming up on restart or switching on .
    8) news about BlackBerry 11 OS.

That's what I want this Christmas from BlackBerry.
    Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year!

P.S. Crackberry app devs why Greek language is a spam???

Posted via CB10
    1) OK - I've seen this bother other people too. You CAN turn your phone to silent to clear this but I'm all for additional ways to customize your device so that's fair.

2) This exists. It works so well that you may not even notice. The best way to notice is use your phone in the dark and stand right near a light source and turn It on. Your screen should dim. This has been around since long before BB10 and, as far as I know, every 'Berry should have this feature built in and always on.

3) You can literally put anything you want as any message sound you want. Download anything off the internet, record your own, find a copy of Android or Windows sound effects. There is no end to the number of choices you have here. Again, this has been so forever. Since long before BB10.

4) App updates have nothing to do with OS updates. And nothing really to do with BlackBerry usually. The Viber app could be updated at any time.

5) See number 4

6) See number 5

7) I'm not sure which device you have, you shouldn't be having this problem though. And, for the most part, people make too big of a deal out of their phones heating up. It's a mini computer. Computers usually have a cooling system of some sort built in, phones don't. It's fairly normal and to be expected sometimes.

8) Sorry to break it to you but BB11 is BlackBerry powered by Android which has begun on the Priv...

Merry Christmas!!!
    12-23-15 01:27 PM
    Hmm, I'm not sure I follow. If you hit the Text messaging icon on your home screen it goes right into text messaging section of the HUB. Aside from having to either compose a new text or choose which conversation the user would like to reopen, I'm not sure how much more simplified the navigation into the text messaging section could be.

Are you asking for the text messaging section to remain open as a tile i.e. similar to when you open up CC app and then minimize it as tile?

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    While I don't have the same issue as the poster of this, I agree that there is some inconsistency with how texts are handled comparing them to something like BBM messages.

I believe he's saying he wished it behaved more like BBM and had a separate 'app' that would open right to where you left off. As it is, the text message icon is just really a shortcut to another part of the Hub and there isn't really a separate app for them at all. This is the 'issue'.

If you were going to do something like this, it would also make sense to have separate 'apps' for all of your email accounts too, like on the legacy BBOS.

I think that the best solution for you, is to just get the people, who you are having frequent conversations that need you to quickly be able to minimize and go back to them, to convert to BBM.
    12-23-15 01:44 PM
    There are some peripheral hardware I am interested in buying that require at least Android 4.4, would be nice if BBRY updates Kit Kat to the final release (API Level 20) which doesn't require ART.

A native code browser that supports MSE, EME, and WebCrypto / Adobe's CDM and perhaps talk to Mozilla about using their browser or Opera.

USB host mode enabled on Z10 and Q10 even if this would require a powered USB hub.

If BBRY does produce a new BB10 device it would be nice if the size falls in between the Z10 and Z30, have separate USB-C and HDMI connectors, have a removable battery and, if necessary, have the guts of the Passport. I don't rule out it being a slider.
    Last edited by DonHB; 02-10-16 at 10:15 PM.
    BBerryPowerUser likes this.
    12-23-15 01:49 PM

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    That's it! I refer to the "Open Tile Screen" as the Home Screen. The App Screens are swipe to the left to get to them.

I'd love the TEXT to act like any other app and be able to to MINIMIZE it on the home screen and return to it from there.
    12-23-15 02:55 PM
    There are some peripheral hardware I am interested in buying that require at least Android 4.4, would be nice if BBRY updates Kit Kat to the final release.

USB host mode enabled on Z10 and Q10 even if this would require a powered USB hub.

If BBRY does produce a new BB10 device it would be nice if the size falls in between the Z10 and Z30, have separate USB and HDMI connectors, have a removable battery and, if necessary, have the guts of the Passport. I don't rule out it being a slider.
    I'm not into a Slider but I like your size estimate. I've got a Q5 and a z30 and somewhere inbetween would be great.. In all honesty, I like my Q5 better than Q10 because I have big paws and it's very hard for me to type on a Bold style keyboard. I prefer the Curve "ISLAND KEY" as I need the space between the keys so I can actually use thumbs rather than thumb-nails. I don't care if a Bold Keyboard looks "classier" to some, all I care about is can I type on it without using my thumbnails.

If a new BB10 device is launched, I'd prefer it about 1/2 inch wider and 1/2 inch taller than the Q5, with slightly larger keys but the same spread between them "Island" style.

As long as I'm dreaming, I'd also love a Quad Core processor and 5 times the memory of the Q5, and with a removable battery.

Dream ended.
    12-23-15 03:18 PM
    I want phone lag to go away.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    Paraliotis3 likes this.
    12-23-15 03:27 PM
    I liked the short, medium, and long notification vibration options we had back in the day.
    12-23-15 04:54 PM
    My wishlist!

�Update android runtime.
    �Reliable wi-fi direct from android, windows etc.
    �Lose black bar when scrolling through numbered home screen pages.
    �Adjustable software keyboard layout.
    �User adjustable eq in music app, not just presets. Cue file support.
    �Ability to toggle auto brightness.
    �Offline maps without workarounds.
    �Court more music creation app developers for musician appeal and show off os speed. Animoog!
    �Allow select all files in file manager( may be in there already and missed it)
    Last edited by VanWaylon; 12-23-15 at 06:33 PM.
    12-23-15 05:16 PM
    @@@ TheBirdDog

4#. When it comes to Viber it have a huge problem with devices like classic which is a device of 2014 and not that old....
    This is just sad that new blackberry phones have big problem it doesn't matter if it's android app or Viber both have problems maybe someone of you will help me solve it. Viber in my classic when it's ringing the answer screen dots or circles that place finger to drug left to reject or right to answer is literally under the joystick feels like the screen is to small...
    Second think with VIBER is that if I don't have it minimised it never rings even if I am online it does not ring at all. It have to be minimised other ways it doesn't work. Viber 5.3 android

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 06:08 AM
    I want phone lag to go away.

I'm on 10.3.2. 2876 and the phone lag is gone. Now when I answer the phone the caller hears me right away and the only thing left lagging is the screen changing from answering the call to the functional call screen. But in terms of delay in the person hearing me on the other end is instantaneous now.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    12-24-15 07:19 AM
    I'm on 10.3.2. 2876 and the phone lag is gone. Now when I answer the phone the caller hears me right away and the only thing left lagging is the screen changing from answering the call to the functional call screen. But in terms of delay in the person hearing me on the other end is instantaneous now.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    When tap to call some one, it takes up to 2 to 3 seconds to appear call screen, I tried all work arounds posted by members, never restore anything and mostly always start from scratch, even tried sic multi wipe, I like 10.3 goodies, and I like 10.2.1 call functioning

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    12-24-15 07:50 AM

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    I agree that it is highly unlikely for a number of reasons. OTOH, the rumor that BlackBerry has signed away its rights to develop the runtime is based upon pure speculation, not facts. The constant proclamation of rumor or speculation as fact on the part of some senior CB forum contributors has been nothing short of irresponsible.

There is also another thread on this topic: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ntime-1054459/

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 08:01 AM
    I agree that it is highly unlikely for a number of reasons. OTOH, the rumor that BlackBerry has signed away its rights to develop the runtime is based upon pure speculation, not facts. The constant proclamation of rumor or speculation as fact on the part of some senior CB forum contributors has been nothing short of irresponsible.

There is also another thread on this topic: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ntime-1054459/

Posted via CB10
    The biggest reason for no Android runtime update is that BlackBerry has already told BB developers that there will be no runtime updates.
    12-24-15 11:21 AM
    1) Update Android Runtime
    2) Improved Wifi connection
    3) Select all

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 12:22 PM
    Android Wear compatibility!!

Pasaporte Pilipinas� | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    12-25-15 12:31 PM
    How about the possibility to view two messages at once ? It's often an issue for me. I need to view two messages at once and can't without exiting my first message. Could tapping the hub icon open the hub in an app ?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 04:49 AM
    The biggest reason for no Android runtime update is that BlackBerry has already told BB developers that there will be no runtime updates.
    You are being nothing short of irresponsible. For shame.

DrBoomBotz likes this.
    12-26-15 06:05 AM
    When tap to call some one, it takes up to 2 to 3 seconds to appear call screen, I tried all work arounds posted by members, never restore anything and mostly always start from scratch, even tried sic multi wipe, I like 10.3 goodies, and I like 10.2.1 call functioning

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Yes and this still occasionally occurs but it's not as inconvenient as when answering a call and the phone app took 2 or 3 seconds to answer before you could even talk to someone. That was annoying!

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    Paraliotis3 likes this.
    12-26-15 10:52 AM
47 12