Well I just updated to 10.1.

1. Still no multi alarm :S. Basic android phones from 2009 have this as a stock feature, whats BB excuse?
    2. Email forever sync - well now I have emails from 2013 & 2007. Apparently BB doesn't recognize years 2008-2012 as real! LMAO :S
    3. Custom Notifications - ONLY VIBRATE. No way to change LED color even though many websites claim this including CB, ZNET etc

These are the major ones that for some reason .............
    05-15-13 01:37 PM
    N/A

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 01:37 PM
    Calm down

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 01:38 PM
    Guys, there are 56 similar topics for this...Please, do not open a new one again and agan and again...
    SDTRMG, jafrul, lorax1284 and 5 others like this.
    05-15-13 01:39 PM
    Is it difficult to set your alarm before you go to bed?
    SDTRMG, Mike Schoor and schmeat like this.
    05-15-13 01:40 PM
    05-15-13 01:49 PM
    Yawwwnnn, the first major update for this brand new software and you scoff at things that arent even that important... I mean I would love multiple alarms, but the only practicality for that is if you dont wake up from the first one.. I have a android and I barely use the multiple alarms... anyways, shoulda done your research before you purchased.. Old legacy devices didnt even have multiple alarms, meaning the new one probably wouldnt have it.... stop whinning, get a new phone one enjoy the one you have.... bottom line
    SDTRMG and thekidshop like this.
    05-15-13 01:57 PM
    You can set multiple recurring alarms using the calendar app.

First people claim they want more then 30 days email, they get forever and find more to complain about, I don't get it.

Custom LED has always been done through be buzz or hub++ on my blackberrys, and never read or hears that this was in bb10 n I watched the keynote.
    05-15-13 02:17 PM
    My cell phone just randomly shuts off. And stays off. No rebooting unless I notice it and start it back up.

Happened to me twice yesterday and once today.

As a side note I never ever had any issues with phone shutting off or even rebooting ever before. IV had my z10 for almost 3 months.

Anyone else experiencing this??

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:32 PM
    lmao what a thread.... I'm getting my popcorn ready, and maybe some more WHINE is in order from the OP
    brout, mediadavid, R Field and 5 others like this.
    05-15-13 02:32 PM
    No random reboots, not sluggish, I have emails from 2007 to present, I haven't had any bugs to report, since doing the update yesterday, my phone has actually been a lot smoother than prior to yesterday. Battery life has increased. No one ever said BB would allow you to change LED colors, that's why Bebuzz and HUB++ are available...
    05-15-13 02:35 PM
    BB 10 still a baby OS, far from mature it will need time.

But I do agree some of the things on your list should have been sorted by now

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:36 PM
    To the whining people. Honestly most of these issues are minor. And I suffered from some of them but I actually did something about resolving them rather than sitting and whining about it. Now my phone is ticking over fine. Major upgrades can have issues. Look at any other manufacturer and you will see this. Apple are not without their own set of issues.

Rather than open numerous threads about it why not do something constructive.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:38 PM
    hmm then maybe BB blog was wrong bout ability to change LED lights. looks like more DISpointment
    No random reboots, not sluggish, I have emails from 2007 to present, I haven't had any bugs to report, since doing the update yesterday, my phone has actually been a lot smoother than prior to yesterday. Battery life has increased. No one ever said BB would allow you to change LED colors, that's why Bebuzz and HUB++ are available...
    05-15-13 02:41 PM
    hmm then maybe BB blog was wrong bout ability to change LED lights. looks like more DISpointment
    Please give me the link from the BB Blog where it says to have the ability to change LED colours, All I have ever heard is that there are apps that can do this, like HUB++ and BeBuzz, nothing native.

The only thing they are getting ready to change, is headless API which allows you to write apps and run in the background and not have to have them in an Active frame to allow for LED changing.
    adjdudley21, jafrul and hf199 like this.
    05-15-13 02:44 PM
    No chat background on whatsapp.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone
    05-15-13 02:46 PM
    I am sorry, but multiple alarms is just mandatory, this shouldn't even be discussed.
    cckgz4 and Miller K like this.
    05-15-13 02:51 PM
    No chat background on whatsapp.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

BB 10.1 Disapointments - POST HERE-img_00000006.png

You mean like this?

Posted via CB10
    advcomputer and bizarrejustin like this.
    05-15-13 02:54 PM
    I am sorry, but multiple alarms is just mandatory, this shouldn't even be discussed.
    Wrong.
    bizarrejustin likes this.
    05-15-13 02:55 PM

2. Email forever sync - well now I have emails from 2013 & 2007. Apparently BB doesn't recognize years 2008-2012 as real! LMAO :S

LMAO

You just updated right? Let it sync ALL your emails. Pressing "to bottom" while it's still syncing will sync whatever date it can and probably start prioritizing that end.

Let it sync, and it won't hurt to restart the phone. So relax. Lol. Some people.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 03:17 PM
    Do you have to sleep and wake up like 3-4 times a day, every day at certain times?

I'd fix your sleeping habits, not the phone.

Or do you use the alarms more as a reminder? If yes. There are calendar reminders.

Posted via CB10
    DinoSG and Rezia like this.
    05-15-13 03:22 PM

1. Still no multi alarm :S. Basic android phones from 2009 have this as a stock feature, whats BB excuse?
    3. Custom Notifications - ONLY VIBRATE. No way to change LED color even though many websites claim this including CB, ZNET etc

Why do you need multi alarm for? Surely one alarm is enough.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 03:35 PM
    Automatic on/off would be nice
    BlackBerry_Pwner likes this.
    05-15-13 03:42 PM
    10.1 seems to have devolved most of the griping to mere nitpicking.
    05-15-13 03:44 PM
    Wrong.
    Ok.

Do you have to sleep and wake up like 3-4 times a day, every day at certain times?
    I'd fix your sleeping habits, not the phone.

Or do you use the alarms more as a reminder? If yes. There are calendar reminders.

Posted via CB10
    People are so friendly around here. Great advice, instead of asking for something mandatory, surely I should fix myself and buy myself a alarm clock instead.

Why do you need multi alarm for? Surely one alarm is enough.

Posted via CB10
    Multiple alarms due to different schedules. Always later on Tuesdays and Fridays.*

And then we have vacations, it's simple, doesn't require work. Surely one alarm is enough, but going for BB I did not consider not having the ability to have several alarms enabled, I must be crazy
    05-15-13 03:46 PM
343 123 ...