I know it's unofficial software but from what you guys have tried, how is the battery life? Please, say awesome and can last a full day on Z10 lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 12:53 PM
    That's on OS 12.5 and a 4 th Gen BlackBerry Z10.3.7.2.5.9.10

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 ST1 - I mean really!
    P1er0 likes this.
    07-10-14 01:02 PM
    Are you asking how the Battery life in on 10.3?

Really about the same as on 10.2.... Seemed like it might be a little better, but watching any media on the device seems to drain it quicker than it did before, maybe different media formats make the difference?

Can it last a full day... yes. Will it last a full day with your usage... only you will know. Many here claim they get two plus days on their Z10. But for me it still requires either my portable charger or a charge at work to get me through the day.

Don't think there will be a software "fix" that make the battery life any better than what we have now.
    P1er0 likes this.
    07-10-14 01:09 PM
    I don't see how the battery life is significantly worse than the other BlackBerry's, it does seem to me that a software update can fix it, just like many times software updates have fixed and improved things like that including battery life.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 01:41 PM
    I don't see how the battery life is significantly worse than the other BlackBerry's, it does seem to me that a software update can fix it, just like many times software updates have fixed and improved things like that including battery life.

Posted via CB10

Yes software updates can improve battery life and it has changed drastically from the five hours I got at launch. But the OS is pretty much the same on all devices, the Q10 doesn't get better battery life because of a difference in the OS. It's the difference in the battery size and the screen size. But it's been over a year, and I don't see them making some huge improvement that make it any better.

Now if you are talking about BBOS devices.... there is a world of difference in what a BBOS device is doing in the background and what a BB10 deivces is doing
    07-10-14 03:55 PM
    That would be some apple, Google, Microsoft crap if BlackBerry ignores Z10 users just because it's not the latest phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 04:35 PM
    That would be some apple, Google, Microsoft crap if BlackBerry ignores Z10 users just because it's not the latest phone.

Posted via CB10
    It would also be some BlackBerry crap (see playbook). I wouldn't be terribly mad if they stopped optimizing specifically for the Z10 as long as updates kept coming.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 05:31 PM