Something is killing my battery and I'm not sure what it is. I'm on a leaked .1418 for my STL2 z10 for a long time now but just experienced this battery issue just yesterday.

New app installed is call and sms blocker from bb world.

First time i had this issue, my battery was at 50-60%. Placed in my locker at around 8pm and went back to it around 12am it's at 0%.

Second time it happened again, almost exact same time.

Third, I'm playing clash of clans then it said turning off device then turned off by itself. Interesting thing is that my led never blinked yellow during the time I was playing.

I checked device monitor and saw this:

System at 95%.

Is this normal?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Battery drain at 30-50%-img_20150114_083300.jpg  
    01-13-15 06:41 PM
    If I read it well, you change the battery Wednesday morning ? Can you keep the same battery installed while we try to solve your issue ?

Did you enable encryption by the way ? And when did you update for the leak ?
    01-13-15 07:28 PM
    If I read it well, you change the battery Wednesday morning ? Can you keep the same battery installed while we try to solve your issue ?

Did you enable encryption by the way ? And when did you update for the leak ?
    Thanks for the reply. I installed the leak back when it first became available. Not sure but probably a couple months back?

Yup i changed batteries. I have a battery bundle charger and a 10,400 mah powerbank. When i run out of battery, i just swap batteries and charge the drained one via my powerbank. Very convenient actually, as i don't need to have my phone tied to a powerbank when charging. I can easily replace the battery and go on my way while the other battery is being charged in my bag.

As for the encryption, I believe I do not have it turned on.

I'm really curious about the system being 95% or higher. Is it the same for your phone?

01-13-15 08:39 PM
    I'm really curious about the system being 95% or higher. Is it the same for your phone?
    No, of course.
    But the reading can be faulty because of the battery replacement and quick drain.

Can you keep the same battery in for a couple of days and recharge your phone to the wall when needed ? Avoid to use the phone while charging and wait for the battery to be near depleted (<5%) to plug it.
    01-13-15 08:48 PM
    No, of course.
    But the reading can be faulty because of the battery replacement and quick drain.

Can you keep the same battery in for a couple of days and recharge your phone to the wall when needed ? Avoid to use the phone while charging and wait for the battery to be near depleted (<5%) to plug it.
    Alrighty. Gonna do that.

Thanks!

01-13-15 08:59 PM