BlackBerry said they were looking into reports of issues - they never admitted to those issues.

Many of the reported "problems" should be easy to replicate. The fact that I was not able to, says something informative - whether one cares to admit that or not.

Of course there are outlier cases that are simply impossible to replicate precisely where said "bug(s)" could theoretically hide. Hopefully the latest posted 10.3.3 build comes to light, and solves your issues.
    07-14-17 03:15 PM
    Can you post a screenshot of the Memory tab of device monitor when your browser refreshes? Do you also have any Android apps installed?
    07-14-17 06:29 PM
    No Android apps. I will try the screenshot thing, but this Cb 10 app not working properly...

Via del virtual
    07-14-17 09:11 PM
    BlackBerry said they were looking into reports of issues - they never admitted to those issues.

Many of the reported "problems" should be easy to replicate. The fact that I was not able to, says something informative - whether one cares to admit that or not.

Of course there are outlier cases that are simply impossible to replicate precisely where said "bug(s)" could theoretically hide. Hopefully the latest posted 10.3.3 build comes to light, and solves your issues.
    Blackberry saying so itself was coz those problems were seen in a larger numbers....and u can also see large number of threads saying problems about same. But still nothing make me understand your entry to each post and saying I have no issues with this os with these many phones suggesting an autoloader is ofcorz a help. And this community surely appreciate your advices. But that cannot justify your "never issues" statement all the place!

I too hope that version found in production comes out soon and solve all the issues *fingerscrossed*

Posted via CB10
    07-14-17 10:57 PM
    But still nothing make me understand your entry to each post and saying I have no issues with this os
    It can be helpful to someone looking for assistance to know whether they have an expected problem, or something unusual that needs deeper digging. Considering how many apps conite tests, it's reasonable to expect his chances of revealing a bug greater than most users, regardless it being used as a daily driver or not. I know when I tested hybrids, I could through routine determine with near certainty if it was ready for release, within a couple hours max.

Relax, he's here helping big-time, as you've noticed. It's not being said to offend anyone.
    07-14-17 11:22 PM
    It can be helpful to someone looking for assistance to know whether they have an expected problem, or something unusual that needs deeper digging. Considering how many apps conite tests, it's reasonable to expect his chances of revealing a bug greater than most users, regardless it being used as a daily driver or not. I know when I tested hybrids, I could through routine determine with near certainty if it was ready for release, within a couple hours max.

Relax, he's here helping big-time, as you've noticed. It's not being said to offend anyone.
    I do understand his contribution to this community and I truly respect and appreciate it. But there is difference in Saying I don't have specific problem and saying I don't have problems at all is totally different.

But anyways...just pointed out what I noticed. Nothing personal.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-17 12:16 AM
    I went to Z30 based on @conite advice instead of leap after my Z3, but 10.3.3.2205 gives many issues to my Z30, now it is taking rest and waiting for next update at least no settings screen blank. We truly respect @conite and Thurask contributions and many others from this forum.
    Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2876

Posted via CB10
    07-15-17 05:51 AM
    I went to Z30 based on @conite advice instead of leap after my Z3, but 10.3.3.2205 gives many issues to my Z30, now it is taking rest and waiting for next update at least no settings screen blank. We truly respect @conite and Thurask contributions and many others from this forum.
    Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2876

Posted via CB10
    so it does
    my biggest problem? how much it resembles Android now . it's this how they hoped to push us towards BlackBerry's Android? if so, it is a patetic attempt...

Via del virtual
    07-15-17 08:36 AM
    No Android apps. I will try the screenshot thing, but this Cb 10 app not working properly...

Via del virtual
    Regarding the "wrong resolution" issue, does it only happen in the browser or all across the device? If it's the latter, can you check to see if Magnify Mode is on (Settings -> Accessibility)?
    07-15-17 09:40 AM
    Regarding the "wrong resolution" issue, does it only happen in the browser or all across the device? If it's the latter, can you check to see if Magnify Mode is on (Settings -> Accessibility)?
    hey, no, no magnifier. it looks like a typical software glitch. I don't remember if only in the browser, but it does it mainly in the browser as it's the main app I use.

Via del virtual
    07-15-17 09:47 AM
    hey, no, no magnifier. it looks like a typical software glitch. I don't remember if only in the browser, but it does it mainly in the browser as it's the main app I use.

Via del virtual
    Does it happen on specific websites? If so, can you post a link to them? Since you use the browser a lot, how much storage space is your browser using (Device monitor -> Storage)?
    07-15-17 10:20 AM
    It does it on Linkedin for eg.
    About the browser, there is a picture above showing in between 23rd of June, 14th of July 82 Gb of data downloaded through Wi Fi. The cache was cleared recently, was around a few hundred Mb, 200, 300 Mb mainly.

Via del virtual
    07-15-17 10:26 AM
    It does it on Linkedin for eg.
    About the browser, there is a picture above showing in between 23rd of June, 14th of July 82 Gb of data downloaded through Wi Fi. The cache was cleared recently, was around a few hundred Mb, 200, 300 Mb mainly.

Via del virtual
    LinkedIn works fine on my Z30 running 10.3.3. What's your cache size at now? I've found that once the browser's size exceeds ~150 MB there are usually speed and performance issues which could explain the problems you're having. Can you clear your history/data again and disable Disk Cache (Browser Settings -> Developer Tools) and see if it helps?

Edit: After clearing your browser cache, if the size still isn't at around 40 MB you might have to delete your bookmarks if you have any.
    07-15-17 02:02 PM
    LinkedIn works fine on my Z30 running 10.3.3. What's your cache size at now? I've found that once the browser's size exceeds ~150 MB there are usually speed and performance issues which could explain the problems you're having. Can you clear your history/data again and disable Disk Cache (Browser Settings -> Developer Tools) and see if it helps?

Edit: After clearing your browser cache, if the size still isn't at around 40 MB you might have to delete your bookmarks if you have any.
    When I wrote Linkedin I was referring to the mobile web version, not the app which is almost gone...The browser goes for about 70 mb storage now, the cache on disk was never on...about the other I don't have a place to do a clean install unless it's a security erase on the device... the computer is formatted too..so not willing to delete the other things, it has a few months, probably february since the last one. If you unlock the rotation setting in the top down menu, you might get too the resolution issue on the Linkedin browser version when switching portrait to landscape mode on the phone...

Via del virtual
    07-15-17 04:16 PM
    When I wrote Linkedin I was referring to the mobile web version, not the app which is almost gone...The browser goes for about 70 mb storage now, the cache on disk was never on...about the other I don't have a place to do a clean install unless it's a security erase on the device... the computer is formatted too..so not willing to delete the other things, it has a few months, probably february since the last one. If you unlock the rotation setting in the top down menu, you might get too the resolution issue on the Linkedin browser version when switching portrait to landscape mode on the phone...

Via del virtual
    I was referring to the website as well, I couldn't replicate the issue but maybe someone else can. I would only recommend a device wipe as a last resort.

When you updated to 10.3.3, was it from the device or did you use an autoloader on PC?
    07-15-17 04:58 PM
    I used Sachesi not the official OTA update Sorry just now I saw your question.

Via del virtual
    07-16-17 02:38 AM
    I used Sachesi not the official OTA update Sorry just now I saw your question.

Via del virtual
    Weird, have you tried running Virtual Expert to see if it could be a hardware issue? The only other thing I can think of is you can try to disable Run in Background permissions (Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Application Permissions) on your apps and restart your phone.

If that still doesn't fix the problem you might have to look into a wipe or autoloader as a last resort.
    07-16-17 11:21 AM
    hardware issue?

Via del virtual
    07-16-17 11:26 AM
    hardware issue?

Via del virtual
    Regarding the screen flicker and graphics distortion, it could be possible that something isn't working correctly. Virtual Expert isn't too detailed but it might still find something.
    07-16-17 11:41 AM
    Regarding the screen flicker and graphics distortion, it could be possible that something isn't working correctly. Virtual Expert isn't too detailed but it might still find something.
    Yes, sensors are working fine, present, screen rotates no matter the position, what do you reckon? Why would I run the VE ? Which hardware part you believe to be faulty ?
    To me it seems exclusively a software issue...

Via del virtual
    07-16-17 01:13 PM
    so it does
    my biggest problem? how much it resembles Android now . it's this how they hoped to push us towards BlackBerry's Android? if so, it is a patetic attempt...

Via del virtual
    You keep bring up "how much it resembles Android now".

What resembles Android? Nothing about the GUI has changed in the OS since 10.3.0. And even then, they just changed the blue highlights, the home screen icons and grid layout.

Just trying to understand your complaint.

Joel
    07-16-17 01:35 PM
    You keep bring up "how much it resembles Android now".

What resembles Android? Nothing about the GUI has changed in the OS since 10.3.0. And even then, they just changed the blue highlights, the home screen icons and grid layout.

Just trying to understand your complaint.

Joel
    is it mentioned in the previous posts ?

Via del virtual
    07-16-17 01:38 PM
    Yes, sensors are working fine, present, screen rotates no matter the position, what do you reckon? Why would I run the VE ? Which hardware part you believe to be faulty ?
    To me it seems exclusively a software issue...

Via del virtual
    If your screen is flickering and you're seeing distorted visuals (outside of the browser I assume?) it could be an issue with the display or the GPU. I don't think it's very likely either but if the other solutions aren't working it wouldn't hurt to check.
    07-16-17 01:47 PM
    is it mentioned in the previous posts ?

Via del virtual
    I read it. It's not clear to me.

Mind reading was not my best subject in college.

Do you mean the browser itself?

Joel
    07-16-17 01:49 PM
    If your screen is flickering and you're seeing distorted visuals (outside of the browser I assume?) it could be an issue with the display or the GPU. I don't think it's very likely either but if the other solutions aren't working it wouldn't hurt to check.
    There are no GPU specific tests in VE, just display tests so we can't test the GPU under load...

Via del virtual
    07-16-17 01:58 PM
60 123