I updated to the version shown in the picture. Don't. So far 10.3.2.1474 was the best for me.
    This version has issues with
    1. Screen flickering
    2. Websites paused and reloading in backround, Android style, so the lack of maintaining and resuming the operation from where you left it when you return to the tab and switching in between tabs.
    3. Weird and distorted graphics once in a while, like wrong resolution.

posted via del virtual
    07-14-17 05:43 AM
    No picture shown here--what version are you now on?
    07-14-17 07:57 AM
    Eh... What picture?
    07-14-17 08:50 AM
    the Crackberry app says it cannot communicate with the crackberry server so no picture. but the version is 10.3.3.1463 or .2205

posted via del virtual
    07-14-17 09:02 AM
    Which phone you have?

Posted via CB10
    07-14-17 09:04 AM
    Z10 , but it is doing the job on other websites or software (apps).

posted via del virtual
    07-14-17 09:06 AM
    1. Screen flickering
    There was a screen flickering issue with some of Nemory's apps, I believe, that were resolved by uninstalling the app(s) then rebooting and reinstalling the app. Just a guess?? I have a Z10 with .2205 and have none of those issues but other than the above and a hard restart I have no other suggestions.
    07-14-17 09:16 AM
    this is through the web
    Attached Thumbnails Bad things about this version-img_20170714_171933.png   Bad things about this version-img_20170714_170632.png  
    07-14-17 09:40 AM
    The Crackberry website has been experiencing problems for the last 3-4 days.
    07-14-17 09:43 AM
    ok, thank you. The first post was more of an advice against updating to that version ok ?

posted via del virtual
    07-14-17 10:11 AM
    I have 10.3.3.2205 running on all my Z10s without issue. Try a clean install, and don't install Face 10.
    07-14-17 10:59 AM
    I've had my Z10 on 2205 since January, and do not have those problems.

Joel
    07-14-17 11:01 AM
    I have 10.3.3.2205 running on all my Z10s without issue. Try a clean install, and don't install Face 10.
    I always wondered if it was some kind of must for you to chime in in every post which says complaint about 10.3.3 with"i am running already for long these versions with zero problems"?
    And next thing I always wondered was u have a lot of phone including keyone as I understood and how can you really identify issues which comes only if you use daily and continuously ? How do you manage to use all these phones on a regular basis?? Just out of curiosity!

Posted via CB10
    AllanQuatermain and hjc73734 like this.
    07-14-17 11:11 AM
    it was with a clean install. no face10 for me.
    If 80 Gb of browser traffic don't matter what will ?
    07-14-17 11:15 AM
    it was with a clean install. no face10 for me.
    If 80 Gb of browser traffic don't matter what will ?
    The screen flicker and distortion seem worrisome. Could be a hardware fault.

Honestly, I'd try the autoloader again. Run it for a few days before installing any apps.
    07-14-17 11:31 AM
    ok I need to say a few things. First the screen flickering and the resolution is a rare or very rare thing.. but while the other versions didn't had these issues at all this one does. how does it manifest? green or blue line at the top of the screen with a completely black screen. the resolution issue occurs more when under heavy load. eg. multiple tabs open, browser in desktop mode, full desktop elements loaded in the browser, I change the orientation of the phone from portrait to landscape or the other way, pushing the browser in the active frames.
    The other more annoying one is when tabs reload the content, Android style,very counter productive. for eg. Status update or while publishing something with links, key words, mentions for specific subjects or persons. When switching in between tabs you notice you need to start "from scratch" because your work is...gone.

posted via del virtual
    07-14-17 11:45 AM
    ok I need to say a few things. First the screen flickering and the resolution is a rare or very rare thing.. but while the other versions didn't had these issues at all this one does. how does it manifest? green or blue line at the top of the screen with a completely black screen. the resolution issue occurs more when under heavy load. eg. multiple tabs open, browser in desktop mode, full desktop elements loaded in the browser, I change the orientation of the phone from portrait to landscape or the other way, pushing the browser in the active frames.
    The other more annoying one is when tabs reload the content, Android style,very counter productive. for eg. Status update or while publishing something with links, key words, mentions for specific subjects or persons. When switching in between tabs you notice you need to start "from scratch" because your work is...gone.

posted via del virtual
    The browser thing does seem odd because apart from adding some certificates, they haven't really done anything to it.
    07-14-17 11:55 AM
    don't install Face 10.
    Dont use facebook period for best results in life.
    bbnrs and ppeters914 like this.
    07-14-17 11:57 AM
    The browser thing does seem odd because apart from adding some certificates, they haven't really done anything to it.
    to me it seems they've shifted it towards Android! and this is a big no for me.

posted via del virtual
    07-14-17 11:57 AM
    Dont use facebook period for best results in life.
    for best results in life there are a few more other things than just quitting Facebook )

posted via del virtual
    Last edited by danifulger; 07-14-17 at 02:30 PM.
    07-14-17 11:59 AM
    Try one more clean install as mentioned by Conite adding apps gradually as you need them. If the problem is still there, it's probably time for a new device. The Z10 is now 4-5 years old maybe the digitizer is on it's way out.
    07-14-17 12:06 PM
    Try one more clean install as mentioned by Conite adding apps gradually as you need them. If the problem is still there, it's probably time for a new device. The Z10 is now 4-5 years old maybe the digitizer is on it's way out.
    thank you. Is someone else experiencing this ?

posted via del virtual
    07-14-17 12:11 PM
    I always wondered if it was some kind of must for you to chime in in every post which says complaint about 10.3.3 with"i am running already for long these versions with zero problems"?
    And next thing I always wondered was u have a lot of phone including keyone as I understood and how can you really identify issues which comes only if you use daily and continuously ? How do you manage to use all these phones on a regular basis?? Just out of curiosity!

Posted via CB10
    I spend a lot of time installing and testing apps for people here.

The corollary to your complaint, is that you seem to have a problem with everything you touch. So I guess it would be logical that you and I should run into each other quite a bit in these threads.
    07-14-17 12:54 PM

The corollary to your complaint, is that you seem to have a problem with everything you touch. So I guess it would be logical that you and I should run into each other quite a bit in these threads.
    pics or....
    with screenshots of threads, conversations, requests, applications installation and un installation
    joking...

posted via del virtual
    07-14-17 12:59 PM

Hahahaha...u cannot say "with everything"... in this case about 10.3.3, even BlackBerry acknowledged there are issues and there are so many facing the same issues I told, but u, break into all threads which says any complain about 10.3.3 and say "I don't have issues" as if everybody is asking u personally, if u have issues or not...
    Its totally good thing that u pop into every thread and tries to help..but saying the way u say is never an appreciable act. I tried ur autoloader advice already 5 times...not just in mine, but in few of my friends BlackBerry to.

And you spending a lot of time installing and testing apps is not equal to using a single phone 24/7 for everything and everyday purpose! So the finding and issues you will face can be totally different!

Posted via CB10
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    07-14-17 03:11 PM
60 123