maybe others already found it, but let's just share it

usually to get the back button we need to swap up from the top, right? then the back button appear on the bottom.
    i found that we can just swipe on blackberry logo (i own Z10 10.1) either from left to right OR right to left, to get the "back" function

update:
    landscape or portrait mode, just swipe from the bottom.
    Last edited by Lucky Nazib A; 07-22-13 at 08:07 AM.
    07-22-13 07:54 AM
    If one has owned a PlayBook then it has been known for a while. Glad you found it on your own. It may take a long time to find that information on CB. I personally love that gesture as a back button. It can be tricky to get right though.
    07-22-13 08:08 AM
    Well, BlackBerry did a bad job at making a tutorial to help people learn this move. This is why a lot of people complained and now, in the 10.2 leaks, the back bar is always on. A bad bad thing for Q10 users, since it make the already small screen smaller, to the 9900 level. Hopefully they will revert it, otherwise android player on q10 will lose the utility.

Sent from the Dark Side
    07-22-13 08:27 AM
    I see a lot of bad app reviews because they think that deva didn't put in a back button for the Android player when really they don't know how to use their phone. You have to go through the tutorial too...
    There's also the diagonal swipe to the left that acts as a back button. From bezel up to where the caps key is on the keyboard.
    07-22-13 10:26 AM
    The problem is that this gesture is only limited to Android runtime and not system-wide.
    07-22-13 11:51 AM
    Shazam! I swear I was trying that last night and it wasn't working! After a reboot and trying again this morning, suddenly the bottom bar is there more often AND the gesture is working!

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 08:05 AM