Hi everyone,

It has been a very tough week for me, with 10.2 giving me a lot of trouble. First of all, I just did the upgrade to 10.2.0.424 and that went well without any problems. It's all after that. First, the device behaved extremely sluggish and basic actions like swipe up and swipe right to the hub seemed very slow and lagging. It became worse after I setup my work account which had stopped working after the upgrade. Within 1 minute of entering credentials and server information on the phone, a popup appeared saying "Security wipe will commence in 1 minute, media card formatted". The device then proceeded to do a full security wipe of the phone without even asking me or giving me a chance to stop it. One hour later, I had to set up my whole phone again from scratch.

The first time it did this, I thought I had done something by mistake which triggered the wipe. This has now happened thrice! I am extremely frustrated and don't understand what could trigger a security wipe by setting up a work email address. I don't face this problem with gmail or yahoo setup on the phone. The same work address details work fine on another iphone, android phone etc.

My phone is STL100-2 model

Any clues?!
    11-21-13 12:28 PM
    I assume your phone has a BES account for work and that is what triggered the wipe. Otherwise it woudnt wipe on its own without the command give from the work account
    11-21-13 08:18 PM