Hi all, new to Crackberry.

I have multiple Blackberry 10s. In doomsday prepping, I'm having difficulty finding the correct autoloader for my phones and downloading them to my computer. I can't seem to find a link that works.

This is for: SQC 100-4, SQW 100-1 and a Q10 (model number I don't know).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Happy New Year.
    12-30-21 11:41 PM

I have multiple Blackberry 10s. In doomsday prepping, I'm having difficulty finding the correct autoloader for my phones and downloading them to my computer. I can't seem to find a link that works.

Your latest Q10 autoloader is here: https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU

.....and if you give me a few minutes I'll get the others.
    Last edited by howarmat; 12-31-21 at 10:26 AM.
    12-31-21 10:00 AM

Passport (SQW 100-1) is here: https://mega.nz/file/1NZ1SQBB#yL_ZV5...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM
    12-31-21 10:02 AM

And your Classic (SQC 100-4) uses the same autoloader as the Z30 : https://mega.nz/file/tVgyjDYS#ojnru-...CIkAU1dIybpHK0
    12-31-21 10:06 AM
    Those are ALL the latest and last BB10 autoloaders. Download to your PC, unzip then plug your devices in one at a time and using the correct autoloader start the process (takes about 15 minutes), will wipe the phone and allow you to set it up as new (with or without a BBID) but make sure you remove Blackberry Protect on the device itself AND on the Protect website.
    12-31-21 10:09 AM
    I have found the checksums here, in case anyone is interested:

https://www.martview-forum.com/threa...ad-here.10460/

I have noticed that for some reason nobody provides the hashes for all those autoloaders hosted on some unofficial sites. Maybe I have missed something, I am new to BB10 (just testing how migrating from BBOS would look like).
    01-01-22 03:49 AM
    I have found the checksums here, in case anyone is interested:

https://www.martview-forum.com/threa...ad-here.10460/

I have noticed that for some reason nobody provides the hashes for all those autoloaders hosted on some unofficial sites. Maybe I have missed something, I am new to BB10 (just testing how migrating from BBOS would look like).
    i would guess that maybe 5% of people on here know what or how to use a hash checker. Its not really “unofficial” as I think most come from 1 mega source. A side note, you should migrate to something else since BB10 is literally in almost the same spot as BBOS
    01-01-22 08:03 AM
    Should you power off the phone before running the autoloader? I am not sure if this makes any difference.

I always powered off my BBOS phones before wiping them with JL_Cmder, just in case. Those days you needed to wipe the phone first (with a separate utility) and then install the OS (by running loader.exe). It looks like an autoloader alone performs those two tasks now.

A side note, you should migrate to something else since BB10 is literally in almost the same spot as BBOS
    BB10 is far ahead of BBOS, especially in the markets like Canada where nobody talks about phasing out 3G for now. And you don't need to worry about loosing data connection to any app. Besides, the Classic is the largest phone out there that I can possibly fit into my pocket. And it has a trackpad so you never really need to touch the screen. I also keep Unihertz Titan Pocket on the backup list.
    Last edited by Lex24; 01-01-22 at 11:05 PM.
    01-01-22 10:09 AM
    Should you power off the phone before running the autoloader? I am not sure if this makes any difference.

I always powered off my BBOS phones before wiping them with JL_Cmder, just in case. Those days you needed to wipe the phone first (with a separate utility) and then install the OS (by running loader.exe). It looks like an autoloader alone performs those two tasks now.

PS: BB10 is far ahead of BBOS, especially in the markets like Canada where nobody talks about phasing out 3G for now. And you don't need to worry about loosing data connection to any app. Besides, the Classic is the largest phone out there that I can possibly fit into my pockets. And it has a trackpad so you never really need to touch the screen. I also keep Unihertz Titan Pocket on the backup list.
    You don't need to power off the BB10 device. Just plug it in and close Link if it pops up on your PC. Then tap the .exe autoloader file.
    01-01-22 11:02 AM
    Thanks for those two, breaking them down makes it simpler for novices like myself. Could someone post the autoloader for the Leap? Thanks in advance.
    01-01-22 07:33 PM
    Thanks for those two, breaking them down makes it simpler for novices like myself. Could someone post the autoloader for the Leap? Thanks in advance.
    Leap uses same autoloader as the Z30 and Classic.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-22 07:47 PM
    Leap uses same autoloader as the Z30 and Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks very much.
    01-01-22 08:07 PM
    Classic now done and was surprisingly effortless. That includes the apps off the spreadsheet and they look interesting. Also, credit to Darcy and his tools, a work of genius if you ask me.

I didn't expect to find so many BB apps natively on the phone after autoloading. Including Amazon's app store; wondering how that will go post Jan 4th.

I do miss my solitaire - if anyone could point me to a version I'd appreciate it.

Posted from my autoloaded Classic.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-22 10:41 PM
    Thanks very much.
    No problem - good luck!
    01-01-22 10:43 PM
    Classic now done and was surprisingly effortless. That includes the apps off the spreadsheet and they look interesting. Also, credit to Darcy and his tools, a work of genius if you ask me.

I didn't expect to find so many BB apps natively on the phone after autoloading. Including Amazon's app store; wondering how that will go post Jan 4th.

I do miss my solitaire - if anyone could point me to a version I'd appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, the autoloader process is fairly simple and fast.
    For Solitaire maybe try one of the listed in F-Droid: https://search.f-droid.org/?q=solitaire&lang=en
    I think the first one in that list is ok - can't remember
    Now that you have NO app store, maybe download and install F-Droid for non-google FOSS apps.
    01-01-22 10:50 PM
    Cool I'll try that.

Why won't Wikipedia load? I've even imported the .pem file that I think solved this several months ago on another phone.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Paul Reichert; 01-02-22 at 10:28 AM.
    01-01-22 10:59 PM
    Thanks all. Hope everybody had a great new year!
    01-02-22 01:25 PM
    01-02-22 10:59 PM
    Hi Guys, all the links to lists of autoladers seen in other threads only direct me to general sites from the forum. I have a q5 with sqr100-2 (10.3.2.2836). Which autoloader can I use? I am sorry to rely on you, but I am afraid to mess up my phone. Isnt there a list with all the different autoloaders? I also need one for a Q10 later on. Thanks a lot. This day depresses me
    01-03-22 05:10 AM
    Hi Guys, all the links to lists of autoladers seen in other threads only direct me to general sites from the forum. I have a q5 with sqr100-2 (10.3.2.2836). Which autoloader can I use? I am sorry to rely on you, but I am afraid to mess up my phone. Isnt there a list with all the different autoloaders? I also need one for a Q10 later on. Thanks a lot. This day depresses me
    https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    liviilivii likes this.
    01-03-22 06:00 AM
    I highly recommend installing Solitaire City from BlackBerry World today before it's too late:
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20026520
    01-03-22 08:24 AM
    The Q5 and Q10 both use the same autoloader as conite has provided above. As you have never enabled Protect, you are good to go. It may not be a big deal either way (on or off), we will just have to wait one more day to see. Good Luck!
    liviilivii likes this.
    01-03-22 09:32 AM
    I highly recommend installing Solitaire City from BlackBerry World today before it's too late:
    I think he is wiping and ridding his device of the bbid so he won't be getting into BBW anymore. He was looking for a good android Solitaire somewhere that runs on BB10.
    01-03-22 09:34 AM
    Just loaded it, looks good, thanks! Blackberry World still running.
    01-03-22 09:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    The Amazon App Store is just an android app included with the OS. It's not really native at all. In fact, it's an old version that will update itself with the latest android version after you run it the first time, updating the icon with it.
    Autoloader Where? How?-20220103_093939.jpg
    01-03-22 09:40 AM
38 12