One swipe to unlock is back
    Finally! I might load this up right now!

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    01-14-15 02:21 PM
    Thanks for the Passport autoloader
    February, however, is close. May wait for OS from AT&T.
    Unless you folks keep saying this is the best thing since sliced bread.

SQW-100-1 & Z30 10.3.1.1154/1949 Apps
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    01-14-15 02:38 PM
    As I wrote above. But it has improvement in speed and responsible. And it fix Device Monitor bug (not collect statistic after reboot until manual start it). And maybe this version have a better battery perfomance (need wait few days for result).
    So, I'm giving it to try. However it is bad, that after 2 months and a big version number jump we still have annoying bugs and such small improvements...
    A lot of things at BlackBerry seem to be gutted, including the OS team. I'm not sure what other reason there would be that explains why the progress is so slow.

At least the swipe to unlock is back to one swipe.
    01-14-15 02:41 PM
    Think that I will pass on this one from what I have read so far.

My Passport on .1154 is flicker free and device monitor is working fine.

Doesn't seem to be a significant improvement in performance to justify messing with a device that is working well unless of course the Radio is significantly better, no one seems to have reported on signal as yet.

If it ain't broke, don't mend it is the order of the day.
    Arabianhorse likes this.
    01-14-15 02:48 PM
    Think that I will pass on this one from what I have read so far.

My Passport on .1154 is flicker free and device monitor is working fine.

Doesn't seem to be a significant improvement in performance to justify messing with a device that is working well unless of course the Radio is significantly better, no one seems to have reported on signal as yet.

If it ain't broke, don't mend it is the order of the day.
    Flicker free?! Completely, even with multiple apps running and you click on camera? Did you load the 1949 apps, by the way? They significantly reduced my flicker but didn't eliminate it.

What's the secret here? :-)

I, too, will stick with 1154/1149 apps.939 radio for the time being.
    01-14-15 03:04 PM
    that's my thought as well...I'm still on original 10.3.0.1418 and after some unexplained reboots in the 1st week my Passport has been flawless, I was tempted to update but think I will wait for official...I'm just chicken!
    01-14-15 03:05 PM
    Flicker free?! Completely, even with multiple apps running and you click on camera? Did you load the 1949 apps, by the way? They significantly reduced my flicker but didn't eliminate it.

What's the secret here? :-)

I, too, will stick with 1154/1149 apps.939 radio for the time being.
    No real secret.

Went non destructive from .1418 to 1154 and don't run any android apps and not taken a picture with the camera since I had it.

Coming to the Passport straight from a Bold 9900 I've never got into the habit of keeping multiple apps open, I close an app when I have finished using it, guess it's a legacy of years with OS7.

Couple of flickers in the CB App immediately after install, but nothing since.

Phone is an email and phone call workhorse and is permanently connected to Blend when I am working from home.

No black magic involved, sorry.

Oh, and I didn't update the apps with those from .1949.
    KenV54 likes this.
    01-14-15 03:12 PM
    downloaded the file, but mu computer wont open it. i am running windows 8.1. what should i do?
    01-14-15 04:25 PM
    One thing for sure is I noticed that universal search is blistering fast.

Assistant is more or less the same though.
    01-14-15 04:40 PM
    I still get the 'account needs update' with my skype even tho I don't have the app installed or even in cloud.

So I'll try downloading it maybe that will fix it. This problem has always been with my account! Dam skype

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 05:13 PM
    Got it loaded on my Passport now. Seems fine so far. Did not do a restore and no wipe after that install. Will see how it does over the next couple days.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 05:29 PM
    Pretty disappointing to hear that many of 1154's issues are still present in this much newer build. Was about to run the autoloader, but I think I'm going to hold off until the OTA drops.
    01-14-15 05:39 PM
    Split this autoloader out of curiosity and was hoping someone can tell me what the other files are besides debrick and radio?

Namely these

Passport_10.3.1.2072.0.Unknown.signed file size 3kb
    Passport_10.3.1.2072.1.DMI.signed file size 257kb
    Passport_10.3.1.2072.4.IFS.signed file size 9857kb
    Hate to quote myself but would love it if someone could tell me what these files are?

Via CB10 from Scotland using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-14-15 06:12 PM
    So far so good. My first leak since I got my Passport in late November.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 06:13 PM
    i have most definitely noticed some fixes, and extra smoothness. had a slight flicker, did a hard reboot and all is well in the world of MY Passport.
    this leak is worth the smoothness and crispness.
    01-14-15 06:15 PM
    downloaded the file, but mu computer wont open it. i am running windows 8.1. what should i do?
    Download the unzipper

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    01-14-15 06:19 PM
    Had it installed now for just over 3 hours. Used the autoloader and no restore. The following I can report:

Pros:
    - Seems faster and snappier than 1154
    - Android Runtime seems faster
    - Camera focus seems improved, even if it's just a little. (won't be able to test properly till morning)
    - Account notification bug seems to be gone related to third party accounts.

Negatives:
    - Bluetooth issue I have with the car is still persistent and still no track information (default music player popping up and Spotify track information freezing on headunit at -0.15 seconds)
    - I had flickering on the screen just after 1 hour of use. (I only had this problem once with 1154 and it was in the first hour of installation, so hopefully it won't happen again.)

Another note, in regards to Instagram push notifications, they're not working on this build. But AFAIK they've stopped all together on all builds as of last weekend.
    Last edited by iSuni; 01-14-15 at 06:43 PM.
    01-14-15 06:31 PM
    Hate to quote myself but would love it if someone could tell me what these files are?

Via CB10 from Scotland using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    Unknown: some sort of XML manifest
    DMI: BIOS related?
    IFS: platform-specific firmware
    01-14-15 07:40 PM
    I am missing some apps now through BBW ie The weather network. It didn't restore about 12 apps.
    01-14-15 07:49 PM
    If you had the choice would you load this leak or stick with the stock OS?
    01-14-15 08:04 PM
    After a few days if someone could comment about memory consumption that would be good. I noticed on some of the older leaks, there seems to be a small memory leak that eats up memory over several days. Not a big deal, reboot clears it right up but it would be nice if it extends to atleast a week.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 08:36 PM
    If you had the choice would you load this leak or stick with the stock OS?
    I'd load the leak, but most looking at this forum would probably do the same.

Seems really solid to me so far! Flickering appears to be gone (at least I haven't seen it yet), smoother, switching notification profiles much faster, keyboard doesn't seem to have the bugs it had and the battery is definitely a lot better than the last build!
    hnguyen likes this.
    01-14-15 09:56 PM
    I'd load the leak, but most looking at this forum would probably do the same.

Seems really solid to me so far! Flickering appears to be gone (at least I haven't seen it yet), smoother, switching notification profiles much faster, keyboard doesn't seem to have the bugs it had and the battery is definitely a lot better than the last build!
    Thanks. Ill definitely load it tonight.
    01-14-15 10:01 PM
    I'm still on stock os is this really worth loading if everything works?

I only use passport for text, bbm, email, whatsapp, and phone.

Only thing I care about is better radio/battery.

I get average 4 1/2 days battery life but w.e I just want better radio lol.
    01-14-15 10:02 PM
    I'm still on stock os is this really worth loading if everything works?

I only use passport for text, bbm, email, whatsapp, and phone.

Only thing I care about is better radio/battery.

I get average 4 1/2 days battery life but w.e I just want better radio lol.
    wait, 4.5 days of battery life IN AVERAGE? are you talking about your REAL AVERAGE battery life or is it just a figure produced by the Device Monitor?

if your real average is 4.5 days, man.. it could be either:
    - your Passport is truly a beast, OR
    - you don't use your phone that much (sorry.. not to underestimate you dude..)

my passport is doing ok but with my usage pattern, the max I can go is 27-30 hours that's all.. which is exactly as per BlackBerry's claim.
    01-14-15 10:16 PM
280 ... 34567 ...