Hey folks, doesn't BlackBerry have this essential feature? Cannot find this setting...
    05-21-14 09:12 PM
    05-21-14 09:17 PM
    That's weird. First of all my phone is z30. Second thing is I got eyes and I can clearly see the display brightness never changes be it sunlight or dark. I have to set it to bright to be able to see at daylight and it gets damn bright in the evening when it's dark. So Imo "Garber Light Optimization" is another marketing bullsh*t that doesn't work.
    05-21-14 10:27 PM
    It works, you're just not noticing it.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 10:34 PM
    Maybe. Or maybe not. It's very bright at night. So it doesn't dim. How can I say it works when it obviously does not?
    05-21-14 10:38 PM
    That's weird. First of all my phone is z30. Second thing is I got eyes and I can clearly see the display brightness never changes be it sunlight or dark. I have to set it to bright to be able to see at daylight and it gets damn bright in the evening when it's dark. So Imo "Garber Light Optimization" is another marketing bullsh*t that doesn't work.
    It works. I even play with it at times by pointing a flashlight on the light sensor to turn up the display brightness. If it doesn't work on you, then you have a problem with your OS, or your light sensor.
    05-21-14 10:40 PM
    Maybe. Or maybe not. It's very bright at night. So it doesn't dim. How can I say it works when it obviously does not?
    Turn off the screen, turn off the light, turn on the screen, turn on the lights, notice the difference.

Alternatively, turn on the light, turn off the light, turn off the screen, turn on the screen, notice the difference. (works best, IMO)
    05-21-14 10:56 PM