I have a Q10 running OS 10.1.0.2342 and I noticed if I'm playing a music file with headphones plugged in, then unplug the headphones no audio comes out from the Q10 speaker but the file continues to play. Its only until you pause the track and press play does it then output to the Q10 speaker.

I tried this on the Z10 and it behaved like this also, it is running 10.1.0.1880

Can anyone else confirm this bug/"feature"?

By the way I love my Q10, but I realize this OS is in it's infancy.
    Some things I miss
    1. Auto On/Off ( i like having the ability to turn my radio on and off automatically, yes i am aware of bedside and flight mode)
    2. BIS (but thats more a carrier issue, I understand BBRY logic why they went down this avenue)
    2. being able to search IMAP older then 30 days
    3. native Google maps (or at the VERY least allow Blackberry maps to cache maps)
    4. custom notification profiles
    5 i liked the list view in BBM better then now having chats and contacts. I liked how chats were all displayed at the top and contacts all beneath in one list. Its just easier then to flip through menu's
    6. i love how from anywhere you can gesture into the HUB, i wish an inverse gesture from within the HUB would take you back to your previous screen
    7. blackberry link.. ugh
    8. windows detects q10 as a network drive (I believe this is being resolved in 10.2 to be detected as USB, but dont quote me on that)
    05-27-13 12:36 AM
    I'm running OS 10.1.0.1720 on my Z10 and I'm not having this issue.
    When playing music on the BlackBerry Music app, pulling out the earphones causes the music to pause. Tried it with the music app open, and also tried with other apps open. Both cases, music pauses.
    05-27-13 12:48 AM
    Strange. maybe i'll give the phone a wipe in the morning and give it a try.. thanks
    05-27-13 12:50 AM
    I experience this bug all the time on my Z10 running 10.1.2009. I hoped the newer leak might fix it, but apparently not. Alas.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 04:07 PM
    I don't have the problem on mine (STL100-3)

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 04:39 PM
    I have the same issue and am looking for some answers. Also sometimes the voice command feature will get activated, or I'll loose the ability to control the volume with the hardware buttons. All help would be appreciated !

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 12:33 PM
    I have the same issue and am looking for some answers. Also sometimes the voice command feature will get activated, or I'll loose the ability to control the volume with the hardware buttons. All help would be appreciated !

Posted via CB10
    I'm having the same issues as you kendeis... if I pull out the headphones and I have another app open the music app pops up and plays the last song I played. very annoying. A couple of times the hardware buttons stopped working too. Seems to be when I switch between headphones and line out to speakers.. A fix would be awesome. It's only just started happening but not all that often. Rest at fixes hardware buttons though.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 04:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hey guys,

Didnt want to make a new thread, however just got the Q10 and

I LOVE IT!

except, i am also having this issue, and sometimes the voice activation app gets activated.

however it only happens once i am using BlackBerry supplied headphones, i tried it with the premium ones that come with the phone, but also with my old premium ones..

then i tried some normal sony ones i got, and it worked fine.

So i am not sure if its a hardware issue, or with the BlackBerry supplied earphones.

Hopefully someone can help

Thanks!
    07-24-13 07:36 AM
    update your firmware, the bug goes away.

im running 10.1.4181
    08-05-13 11:40 PM