Anyone know how to resolve this?

If I want to attach a photo to either a text, BBM or email msg and click on the paper clip, the next step takes quite a long time. Anywhere from instantly to 5 seconds, sometimes 30+ seconds to a whole minute.

Also if saving a photo from the Internet, the process can take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two.

I do not have any other non system apps running in the background. My CPU usage is usually at a minimum and always careful to shut any third party apps or processes that may take up any resources.

Any way to fix this?

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.2.2789 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    07-31-16 12:28 AM
    For issue #1, make sure the attachment is actually saved on the device.
    If it is something you are attaching from a website or off another device or computer, it takes time to copy that file over to the device to attach it.
    However, it can also be related to #2.....

For issue #2, I ran into this on my Z30 with the stock browser.
    I noticed that it was taking progressively longer time to get through the save dialogs to save a image or file from the web, to the point it would take several minutes to get in and out of the saving dialog.
    Turns out my Download History was the culprit.
    There were literally several hundred downloads showing in Browser - Tap the three dots lower right - Downloads. It was just a listing of all the items I had downloaded from day one on my device.
    Tap the Trash Can icon at the bottom of the list to clear out the history.
    This doesn't delete the files off your device, it just deletes the log of the download, which in my case was so large the system was choking by showing the full list.
    In relation to #1, if you were attaching a image or file that you had just downloaded to a message, via the Browser Downloads screen, then a massive list of download history will be lagging your attachment dialog.

NOTE: The download history listing isn't cleared by using the history dialog, so just deleting your browser history still keeps the download history list. To better clean out your browser history, delete both your History and Downloads lists.
    08-01-16 03:25 PM
    Cool, thanks will try that and report the results.

Cheers!

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.2.2789 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    08-01-16 04:25 PM