Whenever I try to send a picture, for X ample attach a picture on Whatsapp, it always automatically goes to ad card and I have to press up on the bottom left, then again bottom left and prwss device and then camera. It seems a bit cumbersome and I don't know why it can't just stay on camera pictures on device, does anyone know how to fix this or is a bug? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 05:55 AM
    Whenever I try to send a picture, for X ample attach a picture on Whatsapp, it always automatically goes to ad card and I have to press up on the bottom left, then again bottom left and prwss device and then camera. It seems a bit cumbersome and I don't know why it can't just stay on camera pictures on device, does anyone know how to fix this or is a bug? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    You should be able to go to your camera, snap a picture, hit the share icon, and select the application of your choice. This would be the more direct method.
    03-22-13 06:14 AM
    Yes I know I can do that, and I do do that on occasion, but sometimes it suits to attach from the app if say you are in a bbm conversation

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 06:28 AM
    I have the same problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 09:33 AM
    When I am in any messaging app, including Whatsapp, BBM, email, SMS, etc. if I hit "Attach Picture" the first location it displays is always the default camera save location, which is the sdcard "Camera" folder. If I want to use the camera to attach a photo I am about to take, there is a camera button right there.

This seems to make sense to me. Very intuitive I fact and keeping with "The Flow". Is your phone doing something different, or am I missing the point?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 09:42 AM
    Ok... I see what you mean...

I just changed the default save location for the camera to "Device" and it still defaults to the sdcard "Camera" folder. Seems like a bug to me.

Also, it would be nice if when they fixed this bug, they also fixed the fact that screen captures are automatically saved in device "Camera" instead of the default camera save location, which for most people will be the sdcard.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 09:57 AM
    My default saving of images is to the device itself and not to the media card. However when I press attach photo in bbm, text etc it goes to the empty camera file on the sd card, and I have to press up and then bottom left again and select device, rather than going straight to my device and camera pictures.

This is the screen I get when I press attach...
    Attaching pictures to messaging app-img_00000448.png

It did it just again now when I pressed attach here on CB10!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 10:00 AM
    Gotcha. Definitely a bug.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 10:07 AM
    Ok great to know it's not just my phone then. Yes I have noticed that screen shots go to the camera application, but don't save to sd card so don't have the same issue as you. Maybe screen shots should be saved in a different folder all together.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 11:34 AM