I've recently bought a Bluetooth speaker. I could do good with videos and audios saved on my BlackBerry Leap but when it comes to asphalt 8, the sound of game would still comes out of the device's speaker and not the Bluetooth speaker (I've tried this with other games, the speaker rocks but Asphalt somehow isn't recognizing the speaker maybe)
    Also, is there any utility app or service for BlackBerry that let a user make the most out of this secondary speaker outfit device.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-20 04:55 AM
    Also, is there any utility app or service for BlackBerry that let a user make the most out of this secondary speaker outfit device.

Posted via CB10
    Yep try this one:
    Check out Audio Router in BlackBerry World!
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59997539

Working pretty good for rerouting any BT audio output and switch between them

 Classic  Passport  OS10.3.3.3216
    11-28-20 05:13 AM
    Yep try this one:
    Check out Audio Router in BlackBerry World!
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59997539

Working pretty good for rerouting any BT audio output and switch between them

It's saying "no content found - reload or retry"
    Used a London vpn but no luck. Do you have this app visible? If yes, what's your location? I'll use the like vpn.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-20 06:04 AM
    Used a London vpn but no luck. Do you have this app visible? If yes, what's your location? I'll use the like vpn.

Posted via CB10
    Ahh looks like that this BT tool "audio router" was taken off BBW and is no longer available, because I got that app on my device it is still in may stock of app's bound with my BlackBerry ID the link I posted is the right source.
    Using VPN as well and I'm located in Germany which shouldn't make any difference for BBW but if the app is gone you would be out of luck fetching it.

Nevertheless this is the website contact of the developer, you may ask him, he may is willing to help you out with a BAR file
    https://winstonzhou.github.io/

11-28-20 06:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    May try this BBW web-link in the BlackBerry browser, that's where I copied it from right now...
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=DE&lang=en

Description of Audio Router:

Audio Router
    FREE
    By Winston Zhou Write a review
    Enables the user to bypass the default audio routing settings to route audio to the handset earpiece, main speaker, Bluetooth® A2DP, or Miracast® audio. Instructions: Tap the button of the audio device to which you want audio outputted. Then, tap the Default Output button to switch back to the default audio device. Features: • Runs in the background, and while the screen is turned off. • Routes audio from sound-producing BlackBerry® applications, as well as sideloaded Android™ runtime applications.

You may scan the QR-code from this link on BBW
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...59997539/?t=13

11-28-20 11:11 AM
    May try this BBW web-link in the BlackBerry browser, that's where I copied it from right now...

Description of Audio Router:

Audio Router
    FREE
    By Winston Zhou Write a review
    Enables the user to bypass the default audio routing settings to route audio to the handset earpiece, main speaker, Bluetooth® A2DP, or Miracast® audio. Instructions: Tap the button of the audio device to which you want audio outputted. Then, tap the Default Output button to switch back to the default audio device. Features: • Runs in the background, and while the screen is turned off. • Routes audio from sound-producing BlackBerry® applications, as well as sideloaded Android™ runtime applications.

You may scan the QR-code from this link on BBW
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...59997539/?t=13

I did paste it into the browser search bar But it would Re direct me to the BlackBerry World.
    Wondering if you could send me the web page of the BlackBerry World displaying this app (if there's any you can reach)

Posted via CB10
    11-28-20 11:18 AM
    I did paste it into the browser search bar But it would Re direct me to the BlackBerry World.
    Wondering if you could send me the web page of the BlackBerry World displaying this app (if there's any you can reach)

Posted via CB10
    It's this one, you may enable the BlackBerry browser in WEB-view working on my end even with the BBW app open.
    Showing the actually side as it would do with any Pc-browser, you may open that link on your PC and scan the QR-image off the screen with your BlackBerry device for downoad.
    And at this stage I'm NOT signed in to my BlackBerry ID account, clean web-page view.
    Obviously for download you need to be routed to the device BBW app to be able to install it on to your device.

Leyra B10 likes this.
    11-28-20 11:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Just a guess... but did you try "refresh BlackBerry World" in it's app settings? Start BBW again and try download Audio Router again? Often that helps to the issue for downloads, and depending on where you are located may try VPN Amsterdam server, often they are the most relating and largest knots for Europe connections

11-28-20 12:08 PM
    Just a guess... but did you try "refresh BlackBerry World" in it's app settings? Start BBW again and try download Audio Router again? Often that helps to the issue for downloads, and depending on where you are located may try VPN Amsterdam server, often they are the most relating and largest knots for Europe connections

I downloaded audio router but it didn't do the trick. Asphalt is still using the device's speaker for any/all audio output.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-20 04:26 AM
    It's this one, you may enable the BlackBerry browser in WEB-view working on my end even with the BBW app open.
    Showing the actually side as it would do with any Pc-browser, you may open that link on your PC and scan the QR-image off the screen with your BlackBerry device for downoad.
    And at this stage I'm NOT signed in to my BlackBerry ID account, clean web-page view.
    Obviously for download you need to be routed to the device BBW app to be able to install it on to your device.

This url only works on bb10 devices, skips the browser, which might not redirect you with your rpc attached at the end.

appworld://content/59997539

Posted via CB10
    12-16-20 07:10 AM
    This url only works on bb10 devices, skips the browser, which might not redirect you with your rpc attached at the end.

Posted via CB10
    That's great Leyra

Posted via CB10
    12-16-20 11:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Any thoughts on the issue I'm encountering? Why Asphalt is so stubborn about its audio output?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-20 11:25 AM
    Any thoughts on the issue I'm encountering? Why Asphalt is so stubborn about its audio output?

Posted via CB10
    I have some ideas, but I don't know. Doesnt run too well on my classic either.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-20 04:42 PM
    I have some ideas, but I don't know. Doesnt run too well on my classic either.

Posted via CB10
    I'd love to hear those anyways.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-20 11:42 PM
    I'd love to hear those anyways.

Posted via CB10
    The investigation goes deeper than I think I have the energy for. I wouldnt want to have my facts wrong.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-20 09:53 PM
    The investigation goes deeper than I think I have the energy for. I wouldnt want to have my facts wrong.

Posted via CB10
    Okay.... that was unexpected.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-20 12:23 AM