I have installed a lot of apps in the past and some of the official BlackBerry apps mesh into bbm but lately (after newest update to date) the pop up will come up when opening an app and asks if you want to add this app to bbm and I hit yes and it tries to connect but nothing happens it does not ever end up connecting and it does not say failed it just keeps going I have tried on wifi and with 4g on and either way won't connect some apps have BlackBerry channels and I try to add them through the app and it says channel does not exist the latest app u have tried this on is geoyeo local classifieds thanks in advanced to all comments and helpers

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 07:08 PM
    Hi,

I have noticed a similar behavior on my wife's z10, but not on my q10 or z30. Perhaps it's apps that were built using the 10.1.0 sdk. The current Geoyeo app was built using the 10.1.0 sdk and that might be the problem. I will do some testing over the weekend using the 10.2.1 sdk and report back if it resolves the issue. In any case thank you for taking the time to try out the Geoyeo app

Regards.
    02-07-14 08:27 PM