1st thanks to everyone on the forum for helping keeping my BB classic alive. I love this phone. There are just a few apps I haven't been able to get work. I was wondering if anyone has solutions for these.

1) Amazon Prime Video
    2) Hulu
    3) SiriusXM
    4) Fitbit
    5) protonmail

Anyone have these apps working on the classic under BB10? if so please send me some links to the apks that work.
    10-11-19 09:06 AM
    1st thanks to everyone on the forum for helping keeping my BB classic alive. I love this phone. There are just a few apps I haven't been able to get work. I was wondering if anyone has solutions for these.

1) Amazon Prime Video
    2) Hulu
    3) SiriusXM
    4) Fitbit

Anyone have these apps working on the classic under BB10? if so please send me some links to the apks that work.
    Hey doza,

So far as I know all of those can be done except Sirius XM (so far). I'm not sure if you've seen the "Known Compatible Android apps" thread in the Blackberry 10 Apps forum but you might check that as I'm updating it with apps and APK links that are known to work on BB10.

Yours aren't up there yet but I'll try to put them up today.

Posted via CB10
    dozamike and archdenn like this.
    10-11-19 09:09 AM
    Awesome I will go find that. Your rock TrumpetTiger!
    10-11-19 10:02 AM
    Protonmail was reported not working on BB10 AFAIK (older versions discontinued on Protonmail side and newer not working on BB10). Something has changed or am I wrong?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-19 02:24 PM
    Sorry, Amazon Prime Video can't be done. It's blocked for all bb10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-19 08:23 PM
    Awesome I will go find that. Your rock TrumpetTiger!
    You're quite welcome doza! Happy to do whatever I can. I've been away for a few days but am in the process of testing and uploading the applicable apps.

ProtonMail is not working via the app, but it will load in browsers such as BEOL Browser.
    10-15-19 02:23 PM
    Protonmail was reported not working on BB10 AFAIK (older versions discontinued on Protonmail side and newer not working on BB10). Something has changed or am I wrong?

Posted via CB10
    You are not MeMe. ProtonMail was added to the list after my initial response. It does not work via the app but will work in browsers such as BEOL Browser.
    10-15-19 02:23 PM
    You are not MeMe. ProtonMail was added to the list after my initial response. It does not work via the app but will work in browsers such as BEOL Browser.
    You are definitely right, web protonmail.com works even in Tor Browser alpha (android app from F-Droid store).

Posted via CB10
    10-15-19 03:05 PM