BlackBerry recently corrected an issue on with their Android apps (Hub+ services) where Apple iCloud calendars were not syncing properly. The problem was caused by changes Apple made to their iCloud configuration.

I’m curious - can a current BB10 user confirm whether there was or is any problem with iCloud calendars syncing on BB10?

If there is a problem, I expect it will remain unresolved, as BB10 development has long ceased.
    08-17-19 11:39 PM
    It works for me.

Posted via CB10
    anon(10321802) likes this.
    08-18-19 03:27 AM
    It's not working on my Passport!
    What's happening?!

Any suggestions - same problem as Android users?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-19 04:50 PM
    It's not working on my Passport!
    What's happening?!

Any suggestions - same problem as Android users?

Posted via CB10
    Hey Jonas,

I've just confirmed that iCloud calendar sync works on BB10 devices. What troubles are you having? Have you tried removing and re-adding your account?
    08-29-19 05:22 AM
    Thanks for the reply.

The problem is that it is not syncing at all and I have tried to delete and add the account again. The strange thing is that the account syncs one (1) time if I restarted the phone, but then the sync is dead ... Thanks for all suggestions for a solution.
    08-29-19 05:38 AM
    So, been a Blackberry user for a LONG time. The recent change at Apple for the CalDAV and CardDav services on their servers has made the iCloud Calendar and Contacts stop working.

Just paid Blackberry for tech support and finally got it solved. Being provided to help any others with the same problem. This is for newbies, like me.

1. Using a Blackberry Classic with OS10, delete all existing iCloud accounts n the Blackberry.
    2. Log into your Apple ID account and manage settings, this is at https://appleid.apple.com
    3. Apple will send you the 2-factor authentication code on your mobile (you SHOULD have the two-factor authentication service to ON for iCloud.)
    4. Once logged into your Apple ID, go to SECURITY, APP-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS and press the Generate Password, enter a label (like calendar) and press Create.
    5. Copy this very case sensitive (with dashes) newly generated password into a text document or in your phone, or even write it down!
    6. Create a new account on the Blackberry in Settings, Accounts, Add Account, Advanced (on bottom of screen), CalDAV .
    7. Fill in the fields, for Password use the newly generated two-factor authentication Apple password, make certain to input it correctly with the dashes.
    8. For the Server Address use caldav.icloud.com
    9. Press Save and the account will be created and the calendar will sync once again, takes a couple of minutes to complete, so wait for it.
    10. For the contacts, do the same, create a new CardDav account in the BB Advanced setup, complete all fields, for the Password, use the same case sensitive Apple generated two-factor authenticated password. For the Server Address, use: contacts.icloud.com.

This worked for me and I can keep working and using my beloved BB. Note that BB10 support is slated to end early 2020, as stated during my phone call with BB, but the tens of thousands of current user base of BB10 devices may extend that a bit.

If the CardDav account somehow does not work, do back to your AppleID account and generate a new two-factor password with a different label and use that for the Contacts sync.
    Enjoy.
    09-24-19 03:13 PM
    It worked for me.

Setup App Specific password
    you will then be given 16 long password and use the same password when you are logging in in accounts.
    10-01-19 04:22 AM
    Thank you! Very helpful!

Posted via my Passport
    10-01-19 01:18 PM
    Just paid Blackberry for tech support and finally got it solved. Being provided to help any others with the same problem. This is for newbies, like me.
    Consumers can pay Blackberry for BB10 support? How did you manage to do that?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-19 08:39 PM
    Contacting Blackberry tech support by phone will get you first level replies, you have to demand a supervisor or senior manager to get any real support. Then, the managers advise you very clearly that you will have to pay for tech support with a credit card because BB OS10 support is expired for private individuals (still active if you have corporate account). No problem, provide the credit card details, they state minimum fee is $50US and if the problem is not solved, there is no charge.

Since my iCloud problem was solved, I gladly paid the fee and shared my info with others.

Note that the 2-factor authentication on the Apple ID website seems to expire on my BB and I have to re-generate a new one. Occurs about once a week or so, real pain, but at least I can keep working with my BB Classic until I have to bite the bullet and buy into the dark side.
    10-15-19 06:20 PM
    Contacting Blackberry tech support by phone will get you first level replies, you have to demand a supervisor or senior manager to get any real support. Then, the managers advise you very clearly that you will have to pay for tech support with a credit card because BB OS10 support is expired for private individuals (still active if you have corporate account). No problem, provide the credit card details, they state minimum fee is $50US and if the problem is not solved, there is no charge.

Since my iCloud problem was solved, I gladly paid the fee and shared my info with others.

Note that the 2-factor authentication on the Apple ID website seems to expire on my BB and I have to re-generate a new one. Occurs about once a week or so, real pain, but at least I can keep working with my BB Classic until I have to bite the bullet and buy into the dark side.
    Is this a real thing? You could have come to the forums and got the advice for free. Something feels very scammy about it. Not doubting you, just seems off and counter to what I've experienced on these forums.

Posted via my Awesome Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C33423A
    10-15-19 07:20 PM
    Well, searched a long time on many forums and many websites. All stated the same thing, that Apple changed their servers to 2-factor authentication, but the same old procedure was being touted for linking the iCloud calendar to a BB and that did not work. Could not find any real answers, even here. So I gladly paid the fee to keep me working and earning a living.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-15-19 09:12 PM
    Well, searched a long time on many forums and many websites. All stated the same thing, that Apple changed their servers to 2-factor authentication, but the same old procedure was being touted for linking the iCloud calendar to a BB and that did not work. Could not find any real answers, even here. So I gladly paid the fee to keep me working and earning a living.
    Thanks for sharing....

It is hard to search and find answers for issues these days. So many of the solutions for BB10 are outdated at this point.
    10-16-19 10:34 AM