Is there on BlackBerryWorld to install or elsewhere to sideload an app that shows the versions of all the .bar -files that I have installed? Also outside programs, such as those that have to be run on PC are fine.

Ghost Commander shows some info, but not all apos, for instance I can not find Paper Bird Beta nor Bird10 there.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-21 12:16 AM
    Is there on BlackBerryWorld to install or elsewhere to sideload an app that shows the versions of all the .bar -files that I have installed? Also outside programs, such as those that have to be run on PC are fine.

Ghost Commander shows some info, but not all apos, for instance I can not find Paper Bird Beta nor Bird10 there.

Posted via CB10
    Try Power Tools.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    idssteve likes this.
    12-15-21 08:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    AppNinja in BBW or conite's list. Shows versions of native, android and webworks apps.
    idssteve likes this.
    12-15-21 11:14 AM
    Didn't the PlayBook plugin also show versions?
    12-15-21 11:23 AM
    AppNinja in BBW or conite's list. Shows versions of native, android and webworks apps.
    That's the one!
    12-15-21 11:31 AM
    Actually I also found a great app in BBW called Hug Launcher. That's even better than AppNinja. Funny thing was, I could find nothing in BBW even if I tried different searches.

Now, when I tried with search term "AppNinja" I found bith AppNinja and that Hug Launcher.

That Hug Launcher is great. It looks good, shows info of all apps, including what date and time it was last updated.

Thanks to everyone for your help!

Posted via CB10
    12-15-21 01:26 PM
    Actually I also found a great app in BBW called Hug Launcher. That's even better than AppNinja. Funny thing was, I could find nothing in BBW even if I tried different searches.

Now, when I tried with search term "AppNinja" I found bith AppNinja and that Hug Launcher.

That Hug Launcher is great. It looks good, shows info of all apps, including what date and time it was last updated.

Thanks to everyone for your help!

Posted via CB10
    HugLauncher is ok too but AppNinja will separate the android apps from native very easily and can come in handy in some cases. AFAIK Hug doesn't have that option. Anyway, glad you have it!
    12-15-21 02:30 PM