I miss the ability to convert documents on the fly into PDF format like I was able to do on my iPad. I have been searching BB World but here is nothing similar. I have also checked PlayStore for anything that resembles this to be able to get an apk for upload. On the iPad I have used an an app called PDF Converter by Readdle. Link here: Readdle

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.
    11-24-13 12:20 AM
    I miss the ability to convert documents on the fly into PDF format like I was able to do on my iPad. I have been searching BB World but here is nothing similar. I have also checked PlayStore for anything that resembles this to be able to get an apk for upload. On the iPad I have used an an app called PDF Converter by Readdle. Link here: Readdle

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.
    You have something even better. You can save the whole webpage, so it's still interactive
    Why settle for PDF?
    11-24-13 12:46 AM
    Concur as far as web pages, but what about documents. Often you get documents in various formats example open office or MS Office and you need to forward to a business not running Open Office. I often got a reply that they are unable to open the attached document, please resend. If you are at your desk, its easy because you can convert in whatever format they prefer, but if you are on the road several days at a time, it really becomes an issue.
    11-24-13 01:06 AM
    Concur as far as web pages, but what about documents. Often you get documents in various formats example open office or MS Office and you need to forward to a business not running Open Office. I often got a reply that they are unable to open the attached document, please resend. If you are at your desk, its easy because you can convert in whatever format they prefer, but if you are on the road several days at a time, it really becomes an issue.
    Have you tried this? Works great
    Check out PDF Scanner in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/29199896

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    11-24-13 01:29 AM
    Have you tried this?
    Check out PDF Scanner in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/29199896

11-24-13 01:29 AM
    Works for hard copy documents, pics etc. My problem is with electronic documents I receive in my inbox that come in a format that some clients can't use, hence I need to convert that into an universal format before I can forward it. Thanks for this anyhow.
    11-24-13 01:37 AM
    Works for hard copy documents, pics etc. My problem is with electronic documents I receive in my inbox that come in a format that some clients can't use, hence I need to convert that into an universal format before I can forward it. Thanks for this anyhow.
    Umm it doesn't work for all electronic things but certainly does for some.
    You have the option to take an image with the camera or go into your gallery and select from there.
    It'll work with image files like jpg, gif and png etc
    It's always worked well for me

11-24-13 03:39 AM
    Sorry for the double post BF is having CB jealously and keeps screwing with my phone
    11-24-13 03:40 AM
    To fully duplicate the functions I had in the mentioned app in the OP, perhaps there is a Dev out there interested? This was and I believe still is one of the top selling apps for IOS in the business category.
    11-24-13 07:59 AM