Hey guys,

I don't usually post threads, because generally speaking I can usually get my answers from posts already answered. But this time, however, I'm feeling quite stuck.

I downloaded 10.2.1055 and downloaded some of the APK's I had been looking forward to using. Of course I restarted my phone after all the downloads had finished and let the phone settle in. Then I tried to run the APKs, but they either close without anything, or start up pretend to install and then stall on me.

I honestly don't know what to do, I've tried side loading them through DDPB.

I actually feel quite useless having to post this, I can usually fix most things!

Thanks in advance for any help - all sarcastic comments are more than welcome

Mwah xxx
    11-25-13 03:27 PM
    You don't need to sideload them. Just download them directly or copy them to your device.

Click on the APK in a file manager app and it should start to install. Some have said it is best to first load another Android App that starts the Runtime... but I still have some apps stall on me too.

If you are still having problem with all of them, try downloading one of the Android Stores (there is a list in one of the threads) and download and install from there.

Not all apps will work, but I've haven't had one fail to install.
    11-25-13 03:37 PM
    You don't need to sideload them. Just download them directly or copy them to your device.

I did that prior to sideload attemt

Click on the APK in a file manager app and it should start to install. Some have said it is best to first load another Android App that starts the Runtime... but I still have some apps stall on me too.

I loaded numerous, none will work

If you are still having problem with all of them, try downloading one of the Android Stores (there is a list in one of the threads) and download and install from there.

I've downloaded snap, and another app of which the name I can't remember, doesn't work

Not all apps will work, but I've haven't had one fail to install.
    Thanks for taking the time to answer. Unfortunatly, I have tried all of the above.
    11-25-13 05:36 PM
    I suggest reloading the o's and trying again, I'm running the same os and download right from i
    1mobile market. Got instagram, candy crush, and more working perfectly.

The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    11-25-13 06:40 PM
    Yes, I've had similar success with 1Mobile Market. Have been able to get candy crush, instagram (although it won't load pics from sd for me), Google Maps, Google Earth, Netflix...work. I keep a copy of my working apks on my SD once I know they work. I also prefer to just set 1mobile to download then I install using file mgr. I move the working app to my SD to create my little library after and back it up.

via CB10 with my Z30 10.2.1.1055
    11-26-13 01:29 PM