Hello, my bb Q10 with version 10.3.2.2339 is not opening any apk files and even some files from bb world. Pls help
    07-21-19 06:57 PM
    Hello, my bb Q10 with version 10.3.2.2339 is not opening any apk files and even some files from bb world. Pls help
    Can you describe what happens?
    07-21-19 10:55 PM
    the installed apk file attempts to run upon launching and suddenly closes itself over and over again. Even amazon appstore does the same. Anything file that shares semblance with apk file is doing the same. I also noticed some files in bbworld are not downloadable, pls help
    07-22-19 02:09 AM
    the installed apk file attempts to run upon launching and suddenly closes itself over and over again. Even amazon appstore does the same. Anything file that shares semblance with apk file is doing the same. I also noticed some files in bbworld are not downloadable, pls help
    First things first: hold down the power button until the phone begins to restart. After boot, wait 15 minutes before touching it, and then try the apps again.
    07-22-19 07:56 AM
    First things first: hold down the power button until the phone begins to restart. After boot, wait 15 minutes before touching it, and then try the apps again.
    Is this the same as restarting the device by pressing and holding the power which was what I did? It still didn't work after waiting for 15mins.
    07-22-19 04:59 PM
    Sounds like the runtime is messed up. All you can do is run an autoloader to reload the OS.

You're also on an older OS version, it's up to 10.3.3 now. @conite can post a link to the latest autoloader.

It will wipe your phone, so make sure all important stuff is backed up before you run it. Also, be sure you know your BBID and password. If you have an SD card, that should be fine - assuming you didn't encrypt it.
    07-22-19 07:46 PM
    Sounds like the runtime is messed up. All you can do is run an autoloader to reload the OS.

You're also on an older OS version, it's up to 10.3.3 now. @conite can post a link to the latest autoloader.

It will wipe your phone, so make sure all important stuff is backed up before you run it. Also, be sure you know your BBID and password. If you have an SD card, that should be fine - assuming you didn't encrypt it.
    Is this the same as restarting the device by pressing and holding the power which was what I did? It still didn't work after waiting for 15mins.
    https://mega.nz/#!RJJWTTzT!USoRTNKQv...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU

Download and unzip to PC, plug in phone, and run autoloader.

Your device will be wiped in the process.
    07-22-19 07:57 PM